45.2. All hell broke loose

** WARNING: Contains Assault**  

"~I-wuv-hif~" Dhiraj slurred his words as he had drenched himself in excessive alcohol. He and Anaya were in a private lounge and she couldn't help but understand what had happened that made Dhiraj drink so much.

It had been more than 5 hours since Dhiraj had called her. The tone of his voice and the hesitance concerned her. She immediately rushed to meet him. When they met, he had already started to drink. She tried asking him what was wrong but all he replied was that he had a "squabble" with Nakul. Of course she knew what must've happened was definitely more than just a mere "squabble". She tried to pry, asking Dhiraj at various points. But his lips were sealed tight.

As more alcohol entered his system, he did let loose but not enough to tell her what exactly made him like that. And now after 3 bottles down, Dhiraj could only mumble a few words.

"I wuv him~"

"Anf I kob he vuvs mi....butt...hwo can....do dat...?!" He kept repeating like a broken record. Tears followed.

"Dhiraj?!" Anaya tried to steady him. "What happened? Tell me! I'll listen to you...." She tried supporting his body. 

With every passing second her worries quadrupled. Why was Dhiraj behaving that way? Why won't he say anything? WHAT HAD EXACTLY HAPPENED? It pained her seeing him so...wasted. A man so composed like him behaving this way? What did that guy[Nakul] say to Dhiraj that he became like this? He seriously doesn't deserve Dhiraj. Does he even know that Dhiraj is in so much pain? That he's so hurt?! Does he not understand how he should be grateful to the universe that someone like Dhiraj loves him? If it was me....I would never-

"I wand to sii him......" Dhiraj abruptly got up and stumbled the next moment.

"Dhiraj!" Anaya immediately held him.

"I wand to see him....GO HOME!" He kept muttering.

"Are you sure you want to go home? Maybe I can take you somewhere else-"

"I WAND TO SEE MY BABY!!!!" He declared. He got up once again.

"Okay! Okay! I'll take you home." And seeing that temperament, Anaya decided it would be best if took Dhiraj back home.

The ride back home wasn't that hectic, but getting inside Dhiraj's house was. He was half asleep, so she had no way of knowing what the house passcode was. [A/N: She doesn't know that Dhiraj and Nakul live together.]

She even tried calling Rajat, but since her call didn't go through she was left with no other choice and to rely on the drunk man.

"Dhiraj please! Please wake up! Tell me the passcode. You can sleep the moment you get into the house." She pleaded. She tapped on Dhiraj's cheeks a few times so that he would wake up. And thankfully, he did.

"Wha?!" Dhiraj was totally drunk.

"Tell me the passcode!" Anaya tried once again.

"Wasscod?" Dhiraj tried comprehending what was being asked to him.

"P-A-S-S-C-O-D-E!"

Finally, a couple of minutes later, he got it. "2....0.....2 4.....6....7....." He slurred.

Anaya immediately punched the code and let out a sigh once the door opened. But another problem arose. Dhiraj's weight. He is so heavy. Dhiraj was too drunk to walk, so Anaya tried her best to support his body as she dragged him inside the house. To make matters worse, she was absolutely regretting wearing heels on that particular day. But nevertheless, she tried. She HAD too. What other option did she have? So she started carrying the man.