6. Let's go on a date!!

The day for their next counseling session arrived. Time had flown quicker than Dhiraj had expected. What he also expected was that he would get some awfully harsh treatment from Nakul. But on the contrary, Nakul just seemed to ignore Dhiraj's existence.

That did pain Dhiraj's poor heart. At Least when Nakul got mad at him, Dhiraj could tease him just so he could observe various expressions his baby made. The furrowed brows, pouty lips, flushed cheeks, his glare, and the cuss words he snapped out in his deep voice that had become a serious turn on for Dhiraj.

Am I turning into a Masochist? Coz I seriously wouldn't mind being humiliated with that sexy voice of his. Dhiraj often found himself wondering. With all his previous flings, things had a different order. He was the one in control of the situation. All his partners craved for him. When everything just falls into place for you exactly as you want, things tend to get boring.

Maybe that was a reason why he was chasing Nakul so blindly. He was experiencing something he hadn't ever experienced before. Things were not happening in their usual order. Unpredictability made things interesting for him. So, every time Nakul told him to fuck off, it only made him want Nakul more.

Now that his baby was ignoring him, he felt so dejected. But he kept visiting the school frequently to check up on Nakul. Quietly observing from a distance, he often found Nakul interacting with colleagues.

As a teacher, Nakul was quite strict but with his fellow teachers he became more relaxed and smiled often. His staff mostly consisted of women a lot older than him. And these ladies adored him!! Around them, Nakul came off as a small child, surrounded by dotting older sisters.

Seeing him so relaxed around them did make Dhiraj jealous. And a bit insecure. But every time he saw Nakul smiling, it made him experience something weird. His body heated up a bit. His heartbeat furiously but he wasn't able to take his eyes off Nakul. His stomach was all wobbly but strangely, felt at peace.

He had only ever experienced lust for people. So, what was this jittery thingy that he felt?

[A/N: Ahhhhh.........love?]

He put a brake on his thoughts when he saw Nakul walking out of the school gate. He waved at Nakul, who quietly made his way towards Dhiraj. And Dhiraj knew something was off. Under normal circumstances, Nakul would straight up ignore him and walk away or at least call him a stalker.

But today, Nakul quietly sat in Dhiraj's car waiting for him to start driving which Dhiraj soon did. ½ an hour later they were at the counselor's office. They waited for their session to begin. All this time Dhiraj had only 1 thought in his mind.

I don't think this is good.

Finally, their session started. The counselor greeted them with her ever warming smile. Unlike the professional smile faked by nearly all professionals, her smile felt genuinely welcoming. Soon the duo got settled and the counselor commenced with the session.

"So can you tell me how you......." she began but was cut off by Nakul.

"I've made my decision."

~pin drop silence

"And what is it?" asked the counselor with a confused expression. Meanwhile, it seemed Dhiraj's worst nightmare was just about to come true, his heart beating frantically.

"I won't be continuing with these sessions. I want nothing to do with this man." Nakul declared in his deep voice with an attitude that he won't budge no matter what. He got up to face the counselor.

"Thank you so much for helping me out. I really mean it." The counselor can see sincerity reflecting in his eyes. So, she smiled at him and gave him a nod as if to let him know that she respects his decision. Returning her smile, Nakul walks out of her office ignoring the glaring looks of the man he came with.