Omegaverse AU Chp 2 (18+)

"ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!" The crowd roared Rocky's name. Rocky was out of breath and he steadied himself to catch his breath. He wiped the blood trickling down his eyebrow, satisfied that the fight went the way he wanted.

Fighting was hard. But that was the only thing that could help him live. Fighting was the only thing he was good at. Fighting was the only thing that made him feel he had control over at least something in his life. But for some reason he felt odd that day. More liked his body felt weird. As if it was getting warmer with every passing second.

He shook his head to ignore it and looked up towards the crowd to distract himself. That's when his eyes meet another pair of eyes. Jet black eyes that could see through him. They could sense his darkest secret. A secret he never wanted the world to know. That was when it hit him. His body was hot. Burning hot. And suddenly there seemed to be no strength in his legs. He knew what it was. It was his heat.

But why the fuck it came now? It isn't suppose to come until next 2 months. His eyes instinctively looked at Dhiraj once again and a liquid oozed out of his asshole. He knew he HAD to get out of that place. And so he hurriedly made his way towards the restroom. It didn't take Dhiraj long to understand what was going on with Rocky. He's feeling it too. He rushed towards the ring.

Rocky knew he must get away from that man. Fuck I hate this. Why is this happening to me? He had only opened the door of the rest room, when someone grabbed him by his arm. He whisked around and found himself in the arms of that man. Dhiraj held Rocky by his arms as their eyes met once again.

All it took was one gaze, one touch and one whiff of Dhiraj's musky rich sandalwood pheromones , for the warmth in Rocky's body to turn into a burning fire. It was a sensation he had never felt before. More juices spurted out from his ass, his instincts signaling him to surrender to the alpha's touch. But his mind didn't want to. 2 desires collided in his mind. One was to submit to the alpha and another was to escape. His body and mind was being torn apart.

Dhiraj wasn't doing any better either. He had an impressive control over his pheromones. But for the 1st time in his life, he was experiencing an overwhelming urge to give into the beast inside him. To make that omega submit to him and pour his seed deep inside that lewd body over and over again.

Tears had started escaping from Rocky's eyes. And that brought Dhiraj back to his senses.

NO!! He's my mate. I must cherish him.

Dhiraj faced a similar battle between his instincts and mind. Overpowering over his instincts, he chose his mind. He had to control the pheromones spilling out from both of them.

"Bring me 2 suppressant injections" He hastily ordered Rajat.

Although being a beta, Rajat quickly understood what his employer was going through, the intense rut of an alpha after meeting their mate. He knew it would barely be minutes till Dhiraj would be able to hold himself back. Quickly acting on his wit he had ordered the strongest suppressants. He handed them over to Dhiraj.

Dhiraj focused his attention on Rocky. With soft whispers he said, "It's fine. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'll be giving you this suppressant. Don't resist that, okay?" He cupped Rocky's cheeks, continuing his slow and gentle assurances as Rajat swiftly injected the suppressants inside Rocky's body.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not gonna hurt you..." Dhiraj softly kept whispering as Rocky slowly calmed down, "...trust me..."

The world slowly blurred out for Rocky. It was as if only the man in front of him existed. Strangely those words and those musky pheromones brought comfort to him. His voice is so calming. Rocky could feel his eyes getting drowsy.