38.1. (18+) Shame!!

Listen to "Haunted" by Beyonce for a better experience. I wrote this while listening to it.

* * *

The man took some deliberate steps towards his destination. And minutes later he reached there. His man's place. Rather workplace. Nakul stood in the office lobby of Dhiraj's company. He knew the people working there won't just allow him to walk in to Dhiraj's office. So he dialed Dhiraj's number. Soon Dhiraj picked up. His voice, as always, spread warmth all across Nakul's body.

"Hey babe?! How come you call me? Missing me already?" Dhiraj sounded surprised. He was after all, Nakul rarely called him when he was out working. And Nakul's answer was an ever rarer occurrence.

"What if I said I did?"

A pause. It took a moment for Dhiraj to register that reply. But once it did, he replied, "Well.......if you did then it will become a problem for me. Because I would immediately want to rush home. To see you. To kiss you."

That cheesy remark made Nakul giggle. But he must refocus himself. He was yet to carry out his perfect plan. He calmed himself down and purposefully lowered his tone. "Ummm.....What if I said that....I missed you so much that I came to see you....at your office?!"

Nakul waited for his response. But he didn't get any. Maybe because the man on the other side was completely dazed hearing those words. He couldn't believe them. "You-you're here?"

"Yeah. And I don't know how to get to your office, so I called you."

"Ah-wait right. No! Tell me where you are. I'll send someone to get you."

"Okaiee~"

Nakul told him where he was standing and soon after the call, a lady approached him. With utmost hospitality, she greeted him as she led their way to Dhiraj's office. It was stationed on the top floors, reserved exclusively for higher level officials. Nakul simply took in the glass encased architecture of the building. The lady soon halted in front of a massive door. She opened it. And there he was. The puppy looked like a mighty lion as he was seated on his throne.

"Sir, he's here." The lady escorted Nakul.

Dhiraj's expressions didn't change even when his eyes spotted his baby. Maybe because of the fact that they both had company. Nakul understood that. He too played it casually.

"Thanks. And uhhh....I'll let you know about things." Dhiraj hinted at his instructions he had given earlier. He made it clear before Nakul came upstairs, to cancel any meetings that were scheduled and to not to disturb him in any way or form for the next couple of hours.

"Of course." Pressing a smile on her face, the lady left. Now it was just those two love birds. But Nakul carried on his act of acting casually.

"You have a beautiful workplace." Nakul remarked as he looked everywhere else other than his man. He was doing that on purpose in an attempt to see how Dhiraj will respond to that. He can play Dhiraj's little game too.

"Damn....That's a view!!" Nakul looked out of the huge window and the view left him awestruck. "Must be great getting to look at this everyd-" Suddenly he was turned and the next moment his eyes fell on another pair of eyes. They were filled with hunger. No-rather desperation. And those sexy hands, loosened up the tie, exposing the view of an even sexier collar bones. Nakul gulped at that view. He got pushed by the back at the glass window as equally hungry lips met his.

Dhiraj had pinned Nakul against the window, kissing him, devouring him with every passing second. The hands couldn't stop either. So they snaked around Nakul's waist, pulling Nakul against his groin. Bodies mingle and if only they could tear apart the clothes that were restricting them from feeling each other.