Chapter 37

The intense pain I was feeling came for everywhere was the strongest near my gut. Why does it hurt so much?

I watch as Isaac places me on the coach. "Babe talk to me please." He pleads.

All I can do is growl at him. Why am I growling? "Ah." I scream from the pain.

"That looks just like, it can't be she's human." Mike looks at Isaac.

"She's a hunter and she just turned 15." Isaac tells him.

"But her parents are both human." Mike counters.

"Adopted." I groan. Does that make more sense?

"Well then it is possible." Mike says.

"Possible for what?" Tina asks.

"For her to be a werewolf." Isaac says. No, that can't be possible.

"No." I whimper. It's the only thing that I can say.

"Babe don't say anything." Isaac tells my sweetly. "We need to get her to the pack house." Isaac tells the others. No, I'm not a werewolf.

All I feel is Isaac picking me up and carrying me. I faze in and out of reality. Till I was places on a very soft bed. Where am I? I look around and it looks like a guys room.

" Babe don't worry, you're in my room." Isaac whispers. What? If I could blush I would be right now.

"Let me see." A female voice says as I see her. She looks like an older female version of Isaac. What is she doing?

"How is she?" Isaac asks in a panic.

"She's strong, I think she's an alpha's daughter, I really don't know but her body is trying to except her wolf." The woman tells him.

'Well she isn't lying.' A voice in my head says. What the hell. 'Not hell, I'm your wolf.' She tells me. What? 'Just except that you are a wolf.' She tells me. Can I do that? 'Yes.' She insists. Alright, I except that I'm a wolf. And that's when it happened. My flesh turned into fur, my nose green and my teeth became sharper. I was now a wolf.

"She's definitely of alpha blood." The woman says. I look at Isaac. 'Our mate.' My wolf insists. Wait who said anything about a mate?

"Babe." Isaac looks into my eyes before becoming his black wolf. 'My mate.' My wolf says.

Our wolves muzzle each other's neck. Isaac, are you really my mate? He licks my nose and I lick his.

I transform back and so does Isaac. I fall into his arms. "You okay babe." His face is bright red.

"Yes, just a bit cold." I smile at him. 'Our mate.' My wolf and I agree.

"That's because your naked." He looks up trying not to look at me. Oh god.

"Oh no. Please put clothes on me." I try to hide in his jacket.

He takes off his jacket and wraps it around me so it covers me to my mid thigh. "Here babe, I will bring you home for more clothes." He grabs my hand and I follow him. Craps why are they here, and why are they all staring at me?

-*-
The picture is of Carter and her wolf