Chapter 13

"What the hell you doing girly" the man who was just about to kill Isaac yells at me. What is going through my head, saving him.

"You are going to kill my wolf" I yell at him. Oh now I'm claiming him, how great.

"Your wolf" the guys friend laughs.

"Yes I use him for tracking and help with my blind sister. I have another one" I whisper for Ramsey. My white husky appears looking as tegal as a wolf. "That's my black one Kid" I yell out at the wolf. Isaac please play along.

At first the wolf just stares befoee walkig up to us and standing on my other side. "You see these boys a pretty trained" I pet boh of them scratching behind the ear.

"Alright, we're sorry miss. We'll just head out now, have a good night" the two men walk away with their shot guns.

When they are out of sight and hearing range I stare at Isaac. "You know you owe me big time, now transfrom" I roll my eyes as me and Ramsey give him his space. Dumb ass, doesn't he know this is hunting territory.

The black wolf becomes the boy I know as Isaac. He looks at me then Ramsey and then back at me. "Thank you, I owe you my life" he says looking shameful.

"It's late go home" I tell him as I start to head home my way.

"Where are you going" he asks. I turn and look at him as he was stupid or something.

"Home where else" I shake my head but he grabs my wrist. I turn to face him never noticing the golden ring around his chocolate brown eyes. Why do I care about his eyes?

"Let me take you" he says softly. Crap, why can't I say no.

"Mine or yours" I smile almost laughing. What the hell did I just say. I'm going insane or what?

"Yours, you can come over tomorrow if you want, but may I ask a favor" he blushes as we start to head to my home. Oh what could it be.

"Sure" I say. Why am I even being nice to him. Chris it's all your fault.

"Can I stay the night, I don't want to go back home right now" he says looking sad.

"What happened" I ask. Sis this is all your fault and you're not even home. When we came home my parents announced that they were going to take Chris to a clinic for blind people this weekend. Since the first day was on a Friday it was a perfect time to do it. So I'm alone tonight, how lucky.

"My sisters, they always pull crap on me, but this time they made me reveal my true feelings for a human" he groaned. "My dad will not be happy to hear that" he sighs as we head to the apartments.

"And who is this human " I ask. Okay this is a reasonable question.

"I can't tell you" he says. Are you kidding me?

"Why not? Is it my sister " I yell at him as I open the door letting him in the small apartment.

"I..." he blushes looking down at his growling belly. Oh great I have to fees him now too.

"You sleep on the couch, and I will make you dinner" I sigh as i grab a can of chicken noodle soup and make it for the guy. I hand it to him. "So just this night got it. I will be in my room, please do not bother me. Ramsey, keep guard" I tell my dog before I to my room. I practically pass out as soon as my head touched the pillow.