Chapter 39

After I got dressed into black jeans and a nice orange swester I opened the door to see my mate waiting outside. 'Our mate.' My wolf corrects me.

"You look amazing." Isaac tells me. I blush looking at him in a different light now. I can't believe he's the one.

"Thank you." I whisper as I take my hand in his.

"Oh, I never gave you your birthday present." He hands me a very well wrapped girft. "I made it myself, I hope you like it." He says nervously.

I take the gift and open it revealing a wooden carving of a black wolf with a white full moon. 'It's our mate.' My wolf sighs. "It's beautiful." I say feeling the smooth wood.

"You think? I carved it just for you." He says with a bright smile. Man is he perfect.

"Thank you, it's perfect." I smile at him. But not as perfect as you.

"Shall we go to dinner, the pack is waiting." Isaac puts squeezes my hand gently.

"Yes." I say confidentially. I know they will love me, but can they except that I was a hunter. 'You saved a wolf and we are the next alphas mate, they have to except us.' My wolf tells me. She's a good pep talker.

We walk to the big dinning room. Wow this place is huge. "Welcome." Everyone cheered. Oh great there are so many.

I sit next to Isaac near the head of the table. "I'm so glad you will be a part of our family." Isaac's father, Luis Shaw.

"I'm glad too, it's a big addition, if you expect my sister and my guardian." I say talking about Christina and Ramsey next to me.

"Of course." The beta smiles. His daughter, Tina, doesn't look so happy sitting right next to him.

"Thank you for excepting us." Chris smiles.

Everyone has a great time telling stories, eating dinner and just being on big family. 'We are lucky to have such a good pack.' My wolf tells me. And I'm lucky to have such an awesome wolf as you. She nods in agreement.

"So are you enjoying your birthday?" Isaac whispers in my ear.

"Yes, very much." I whisper back. "But I better be heading home or my parents will worry."

"Don't worry about it, I told mom that you were going to stay over at a friend's. Me and Ramsey are going to head home though. See you tomorrow." Chris tells me before leaving with Ramsey and a big good bye from the pack.

"So where am I too sleep?" I ask.

"Where do you think?" Isaac winks at me. Oh my.

After we say good night to everyone one, Isaac and I head upstairs to his room. I put on one of his shirts and he wears shorts as we lay down and sleep. He holds me close and I feel at home. 'Our mate.' My wolf sighs happily. Yes our mate, is our home and I never plan on leaving.