Chapter 15

I woke up feeling the weird. Why do I feel so alone? I got to the kitchen to see my breakfast and a note. "What is this" I open the note.

Dear Carter,
I'm sorry that I had to leave early, but thank you for everything. You are a real friend and I hope we can get to know each other more. Thank you for everything. And I hope you like the breakfast.
From,
Isaac Shaw

What an idiot, a very cute idiot. I groan as eat my delicious breakfast. Ramsey rubs against my leg as I look down at him.

"Hey you know that you are okay right now" I tell him with a smile. He nods and transforms into a man.

"Are you sure about Isaac" he asks me concerned.

"Was it right for me to save you Ramsey?" I tell him. Ramsey was at least 15 when i met him when I was 11, and now I'm 14 so that makes him 18. I trust him even though he's a werewolf, but werewolves are different than all the other magical crestures. You see werewolves are known for their loyalty and being in a pack, in a way I'm Ramsey's alpha.

"He likes you sister, the way he looked at her when he saw the picture. And he kissed you this morning. " Ramsey growls. What did he just say? My cheeks heat up as I look down at the dishes.

"What do you mean kissed me?" I ask. He turns me around so I can look into his Amber eyes and white hair.

"Like this." He kisses my forehead and I smile at him. He was the first person I ever truly trusted then I met... "Are you okay?" Ramsey asks as I look at him.

"Yes I was just thinking." I smile at him before he hugs me. The awkward part is that he's still naked. "Put on clothes please." I go back to the dishes as he grabs pajama pants I bought for him for when ever he transforms.

A loud knock on the door distracts me. "I got it." Ramsey says. He opens the door and there stands Isaac in new clothes. "What do you want?" Ramsey says as Isaac looks at him confused. Why is my hesrt beating fast, ugh this is stupid.

"Hey Isaac sorry about him he's just territorial." I laugh and smile at the boy.

"Yeah, who is he?" Isaac asks concerned.

"I'm Ramsey." The white haired boy growls.

"Your dog is actually a werewolf?" Isaac asks.

"Yes, so..." I cross my arms.

"You just like protecting wolves in need, and I want to show you something so get dressed and bring him too." Isaac says before closing he door on me. Did he just reverse the situation, that bastard.

~*~

Sorry about the long updates I'm going to try and update more often. I have finally got out of the first day. And now it's going to finally focus on Isaac and Carter. But I want to know who you like as a couple? So please tell me an enjoy.