Chapter 35

It is the day of my 15th birthday. I just feel weird as if I'm going to change or something.

"You okay?" My psychic sister asks. I swear she has been weirding me out every since we moved here.

"Yeah, just feeling older I guess." I smile fondly. This will be the first time I actually have a party, even with the hunters. They didn't care much for birthdays.

"Yeah, well you better get ready birthday girl." She giggles. She's right I need to get ready. So I put on a pair of nice black jeans and a blue tank top to match.

"Happy birthday honey." Mom smiles at me.

"Thanks mom." I smile back.

"Your father and I have decided you are both old enough to well, we will tell you in the kitchen." Mom walks out. That was super weird, she never acts like that, ever.

"Well you better get ready sis." I tell her as I head out to the kitchen to find my parents there and Ramsey.

"Well we want both you and Chris here to hear this." My mom tells me.

"I'm here, so what did you want to tell us?" Chris asks.

"Well, you see." Mom starts nervously.

Dad cuts her off and says, "You are both adopted. You aren't really even related. But we love both of you very much still. We just thought you had a right to know." No way, well that does make sense now.

"Okay, thanks." I shrug casually.

"I kinda already knew." Chris agrees. Of course she did, she's psychic.

"Well we are glad and here is your present." Mom hands me a big box. Well awesome.

I open it and it is a big art box full of supplies. Awesome now I can start painting the forest. "Thanks, you are the best." I hug both of them.

"And here is mine." Chris hands me a small hand wrapped box. Aw she's the best sister ever.

I open it and find a small silver chained necklace with a heart on the bottom with my name on it. "You are awesome sis." I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Alright, let me make breakfast and you get the house ready for your party." My mom tells me.

"Yes ma'am. Sis come on." I drag her in the living room and start to set up. Today is going to be the best, with my boyfriend, my friend and my sister. After breakfast I finish up with the decorations.

"You excited sis?" Chris asks. Heck yeah I'm excited.

"Yes! And it's just about time." I say. Then there was a knock on the door. Oh, I'm so ready, I wonder who it is? Well who ever it is, I'm glad they came.