Introduction

Carter Angelo didn't have a normal childhood. Her family has moved around since she was the age of six. Her older sister is also blind as a bat and she's had to take care of her all the time. When she was 11 she met a man who trained her for what she is now a huntress. She fights all the beast of the night to save the humans, but is that always true? Now that she moved again away from all her hunter friends she stands alone in a small town that's run by werewolves. What are the odds?

~*~

Isaac Shaw is the son of the Alpha, with his two older sister's. Of course he will be the next Alpha but he doesn't want to be. He wants to live a normal life. One day at his sister's shop he meets a beautiful red haired blind girl and fell instantly in love wih her. The onlu problem is when she goes to school he meets her younger sister who doesn't take kindly to werewolves or any paranormal creature for that matter. How can the girl of his dreams be related to the girl of his demise. How is that even possible?

~*~

"There is no way in hell that you are going near my sister" I threaten him. I don't care if I'm the only hunter in a town full of werewolves no one is going near my sister.

"Really, I can't even say hi" he says back.

"Don't you get smart with my mister, you heard me. Keep your filthy paws away from my sister" I glare him daring him to say something.

"You nor any god will stop me from making her mine" he said with such determination. I laugh at his attempt to be noble. If he only knew she was already in love with someone I don't even know, but she talks about him in her sleep all the time. "Oh Ervin" this and that, "Oh I love you too Ervin." God it's annoying.

"You can try but you will never win" I scoff.

"Well you've seen me try" he says with such determination even I have nothing to say about it. He turns and walks away from me angry. I've never met someone like him, it scares me that I actually like it.

-×-

Join these two on an adventure of fighting, arguing and maybe just maybe a little love. Please check out 'Blind and Beautiful' if you are going to read this story.