Chapter 27

Here I am standing outside the apartment complex waiting for him. I can't believe I agreed to another date! And that he actually likes me! Through out the day he would just smile at me and I would just blush. We would talk a bit but not too much. Now I'm here waiting for him to arrive so we can go on our second date.

"What or who are you waited for?" Mike asks as he walks up to me. I really don't want to deal with you right now.

"Nothing I like watching the stars." I lie to him. He doesn't need to know my personal business.

"Or you are waiting for Isaac to go on a second date." He smiles at me knowingly. How did he... "Your sister told me." Oh, God damn her.

"Yeah, so." I huff back, crossing my arms.

"You look pretty." He comments looking at me dress.

"Thanks now leave." I tell him. I want to just go on my date alright.

"Fine say hi to Isaac for me will you?" He asks as he heads to his apartment. He is so annoying I swear.

"Hello beautiful." I turn to see Isaac looking more casual with a v-neck and jeans. He also wore a face black vest that made it look good.

"Hello sir, where are we going this time?" I ask. I hope it is somewhere fun.

"Do you trust me?" He ask with a big smile on his face. Do I trust him? Oh course I trust him.

"Yes, I do." I admit. Did I just say that? Yes, yes I did.

He puts on his hand invitingly, "Come with me." His words spoke to my soul. Should I? Of course I totally should this is a date.

"Alright." I put my hands in his. I'm ready for the date with the man or wolf of my dreams, what the hell right?