Chapter 49

As soon as we got to the house everyone was already dancing. 'We are married now we must mate with our mate.' My wolf insists. Not yet, tonight I promise.

"Finally the bride and groom have appeared." Juniper announces. He's a pretty good DJ.

"Yeah, sorry." I blush as Isaac holds my hand tightly.

"Well lets get this party started then." He announces. He's happy, that's good.

"You are now my wife, how does it feel?" Isaac asks as he sits me down at the head of the table. 'Amazing.' My wolf smiles. Agreed.

"Awesome, great, spectacular. There is no word to truly describe it." I smile happily.

"How about we go upstairs and change into something more comfortable?" He asks.

"Yes please." I take his hand as he guides me upstairs. As we enter our room he closes the door so the music is quieter. 'Now this is better for mating.' My wolf says with a smirk on her face. Chill, that will come later.

"So what did you think of the ceremony?" He asks as she takes off his coat.

"It was good. You?" I ask as I unzip my dress. It wad too big, but it was a very long dress that I have a smaller one underneath.

"It was alright, I'm glad it's over." He takes off his shirt revealing a normal white shirt. My dress is short, white, and with thin straps.

"Why?" I ask. 'So he can mate us.' My wolf says. We don't know that just yet, wait.

"Because you are now my wife." He smiles at me as he puts on his converse.

Aw, now that is romantic. "And you are my husband." I kiss him softly. 'He still wants to mate us.' My wolf huffs. Yes but he wanted us to be married before we did.

"Yes, now shall we show our faces to our guest, or just hide in here the whole time." He chuckles.

"We should face our guest, but the idea of having you all to myself sounds even better." I smirk at him. 'Of course it does, especially if we mate.' My wolf purrs with excitement. Shut up you horny wolf.

"You look conflicted is something going on with you and your wolf?" He asks concerned.

"She wants to mate and I told her we will tonight." I blush bright red.

"Good, I want you to be mine forever and I will be yours forever." He kisses me softly and with that we mated. It was amazing, and now we are ready to start our life together. Forever.