Chapter 19

I stayed with my sister so I wouldn't have to face Isaac. He was getting too close for comfort, and I was being to have feelings for him.

"What's wrong sis?" She asks me. I swear she has ESP or something.

"Nothing." I groan reading my book.

"Does it have to deal with someone by the name of Isaac." She says playing dumb.

"No." I denie as my cheeks turn bright red.

"Then why are you blushing?" She giggles.

"How the hell do you know?" I grumble.

"Easy your cheeks are super warm but you don't have a fever. Now go talk to him." She tells me.

"No, he's nothing." I tell her.

"What happened between you two then to make him nothing?" She asks. Why does she have to be so smart?

"Hey Carter and Christina right?" Juniper walks up to us. Yes he is a wolf, but so is Isaac. Ugh why am I thunk of him?

"Hi, and who are you?" Chris asks him.

"I'm Juniper, Carter's fellow classmate. It's a pleasure to meet you Christina." He sits down next to me. Like he isn't obviously trying to get on my good side.

"It's nice to meet you, so you must know Isaac? Well tell her to go to him." Chris demands. Wow my sister can embarrass me more than I can.

"Why? Do you like Isaac?" You could hear the almost panic in his voice. Wow If he only knew, but Isaac does.

"No, it's nothing like that." I look away knowing my cheeks are bright red. Wrong move. I only ended up looking straight at Isaac who was staring back. Oh no this can't be happening. I get up are start to walk away to only feel the pull of someone grabbing me.

"We need to talk...alone." His deep voice whispered in my ear. I'm not falling for him, I'm not falling for him.

I pull away from him and stare up at him, "Fine." He smirks at me and looks into my green eyes with his amber ones. I'm not falling for him or am I?