Chapter 22

I waited in the cafeteria to find Carter. Where is she? Then I say her walk in with Juniper and Michael next to her. She looked like she was going to kill someone.

"Lets go now." She grabbed me and pulled me with her. We went to the library and she dragged to the back corner. "So what did you want to talk about?" She whispered.

In that moment I couldn't help myself. My lips made contact with her softly and she started to kiss back. She pushed me away, "I'm sorry." Both of our faces are bright red.

"You can't just do that." She scolds me. I know but if feels so right with you.

"What I wanted to talk about was if you wanted to go on a date, just one date it's not like I'm asking you to be my girlfriend." I say. Damn it I sound desperate.

"I'm a hunter you think that's a good idea." She says in a hushed tone.

"So, I like you is that wrong?" I whisper back.

"Yes it is." She insists.

"Well I don't care what you are as long as you are you." I tell her. Oh god now I'm getting all mushy she's going to hate it.

"Fine one date that's it." She huffs crossing her arms. No way that actually worked.

"Awesome so what time should I pick you up at?" I asks super excited. Damn it calm down.

"Tomorrow at six and don't be late." She tells me as she starts to walk away.

"Hey where are you going." I ask as I follow her.

"To my sister it is lunch." She rolls her green eyes.

"Do you mind if I join?" I ask as we walk out of the library.

"Nah she actually likes you as a friend. She thinks you are interesting." She tells me as people stare but she doesn't seem to care. I like how she's so carefree. I like her...

"That's cool." I say thinking about what to do for the date tomorrow. We could go bowling, roller skating, to a movie...

"Hey snaps out of it." I stop to see Carter standing right in front of me. Craps I was day dreaming again.

"Sorry." I blushe scratching the back of my neck as I continue to follow her to her sister.

"Carter, Ise." She smiles at us. I swear she is psychic or something.

"She has heightened senses." Carter tells me as we sit down.

"She's right, but I'm also psychic. It just sounds cooler." Chris giggles. She's cute, but not as cute as Carter.

We talked for a while till we had to head to class and I didn't mind sitting next to Carter. I guess she's growing on me, or I'm just falling for her.