Chapter 46

After the doctor and Becky finished up with fixing me up. So they finally let my mate back in. It seemed that I fracture a rib, but it will heal.

"Are you okay?" She asks in a panic.

"Yes babe, I'm fine just a few cuts and a fractured rib." I smile at him.

"Oh my poor babe, I'm sorry for getting you into this." She says concerned.

"Babe I'll be just fine. How is the pack?" I ask glad the my mate is fine. 'Our mate.' My wolf corrects me as usual. Yes our mate, I'm sorry. 'Better be.' He growls at me.

"The pack is strong and loyal as ever." She smiles cupping my cheek lovingly. I mean into her soft hand. How did we get so lucky?

"Good, now can you help me up?" I ask wanting to tell the pack myself I'm fine.

"Of course." She slides me over and puts my arm around her shoulder as I lean on her for support. We walk out to meet the pack who look at us with concern.

"Don't worry, I'm fine and will heal by tomorrow. I'm glad to see you all concerned for me and the vampire threat is no more." I tell them with a smile.

"And Noah?" Tina asks him. Why does she have to be such a bitch?

"He's pack now." I tell all of them so they know that I mean business.

"Of course sir, your mate already explained that." A member of the pack says. I look at my mate proudly who is smiling at me.

"Good, since my mate is also an alpha. Together we will be the next alpha." I tell them all. "So I expect you all to treat her as such when we are." They all nod in agreement.

"I'm glad you all think so. Now that you know he's alright. He needs to rest." Carter announces. "You may visit him if you want but he needs to rest for now." She helps me inside as we go upstairs to my bedroom. She lays me down on my bed and kisses my forehead lovingly.

"Sleep my mate, you need to gain your strength back." She tells me with a smile.

"Thank you mate. You are more than I could have ever asked for." I smile at her.

"Sleep." She turns off the light and closes the door. 'Our mate is perfect for us.' My wolf nods. Yes, yes she is. I tel close my eyes and let the darkness over take me into a deep sleep.