Chapter 54 - Being Domestic

Start from the beginning

Was he playing with fire again?

Maddox made quick work of removing both their remaining garments, then grabbed a bottle of lubricant he'd found just before coming to Cain's bedroom. Putting some on his fingers, he reached down and began messaging.

After 3 years, there was no question that this would be painful and no amount of lube would prevent soreness in the morning, but for the moment he was okay with that.

A finger entered him, and Cain squirmed, letting out his breathy moan. He stopped taking in his surroundings and focused on the man's actions. He was sliding one, then two fingers in and out and scissoring to make sure he was properly stretched. Then he inserted a third and wiggled it until he found his target.

Cain shuddered on the border of climax when his prostate was hit, but Maddox pulled back immediately so he could draw it out a bit longer. Then he guided his own dick towards its target and slowly slid inside.

It was bigger than three fingers, and Cain was biting his lip as he was stretched even wider than before. He felt something hot filling him up as Maddox thrust inwards and buried himself to the hilt. Then he stayed there as the blond adjusted to the intrusion.

"Does it hurt?" Maddox asked. Something he never seemed concerned with before.

Cain shook his head, reveling in the pain and pleasure and remembering how he preferred to play a little rough himself. Seeing his response, Maddox slid out about halfway, then thrust back in, searching again for his target.

Feeling himself getting poked and prodded from the inside only managed to ignite the heat within him as the knot became undone. He trembled a bit, trying his best to hold back so he didn't find release prematurely. Maddox didn't seem to notice as he continued his slow thrusts, picking up speed as he too grew impatient.

Suddenly he felt the man hit his sweet spot once more, and reacted by reaching up and clutching the villain's shoulders while drawing his legs up to allow greater access. Feeling the blonde's nails digging into him triggered an even faster pace as Maddox began to pump wildly.

It was only a matter of minutes before Cain couldn't hang on any longer, and a low, garbled moan escaped him as one particular thrust hit him in just the right place, unleashing his orgasm and setting him into a trembling mess as the pleasure shot up his spine.

Maddox did not stop though. He continued to pump through Cain's orgasm, which extended it even more, but ultimately at the end of it, Cain was out of breath but still being bombarded by the villain who was moving more eagerly now.

"Maddox," Cain called, out of breath.

Finally, the villain stopped his actions and looked down at the satisfied man. Though his eyes were still filled with hunger, and his dick throbbed dangerously within Cain. A few puffed breaths later the man found his voice. "Do you need a break?"

"Just a moment," Cain replied, sighing deeply and feeling content.

He was hesitant but managed to control himself long enough to pull out. His dick twitched unhappily, and Maddox stroked himself to find some sort of satisfaction now that the warmth of another body was gone.

"I'm surprised." The blond teased. "Scratching usually does the trick for you."

"It almost did," Maddox replied, leaning down and kissing the blond deeply while still stroking himself.

Feeling bad for making the man stop prematurely, Cain reached down and helped keep his erection alive until he recovered from his orgasm. Soon, he felt himself growing hard again while the two embraced.