PART 21 :: MS. GD's PARUPPU PAYASAM

Surya's POV

At around 5 am,  my alarm rang. I was too tired, that I added another hour and slept well. When I woke up, the first sight I got to see was her legs. Her saree was pulled up a bit that I can see the  part of her legs below her knees. Immediately, I turned my head away and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and prepare for jogging

"Oh boy, I should have given her an extra blanket.."

It was already too late that I can see the sun has come up and yet this woman is sleeping.. but, I didn't care much, because that's none of my business. As usual, I went for a jog and came back. Since it was very late for a morning jog and the intensity of the sun was high, I was sweating from top to bottom when I reached home. Not to mention, but it was good exercise.

When I reached home, I heard thathaiya shouting: "Where is your husband? is he sleeping yet?"

Confused at whom he was shouting like that, I went in to see who it was. He was shouting at none other than Ms.GD (short form for Ms. Gold Digger). Huh, not a bad name.. She was standing still and facing the wrath of thathaiya. Probably getting scolding her for waking up late. People deserve punishments for their wrong actions. You at least get some for this..

I asked thathaiya why he was looking for me. He asked about my whereabout and about the paper boy. I gave him the paper which was lying in front of me and went upstairs without asking anything about her. Again, that's non of my business. 

I went to my room to freshen up and as soon as I entered my washroom, I can smell sandal and something sweet.. then I found her supplies at the corner of my rack. "God!! This woman has taken over my bed, my room, and now my bathroom too?? One day she is going to take over my place and throw me out of my own house I think.. huh", I let out a frustrated sigh

After I took a shower, I went down for breakfast. I saw everybody sitting on the table, which is unusual. All the kids, my father, my uncles and my bamma were chatting and waiting for breakfast. Wow.. Its been a long time that I saw everyone on the table at once. What's the occasion? Why are these kids in their casual wears at this time? Don't they have school/college/jobs to go?

"What's the occasion guys? How are you guys all in the table today, that too at the same time?" I asked taking my usual spot on the table.

"We are all tired from the wedding celebrations and we all took leave today. He he" said Chinni, smiling from ear to ear.

That topic kind of irked me, but fine.. she is a child..

"Ahaan, you are tired? huh?" I asked teasing her and others.

My aunties and Rukmani amma started bringing delicious food to the table from the kitchen. Ms.GD was also with them. They served us variety of breakfast dishes. They always make food that everyone like and to everybody's taste just to spoil us. But, to be honest, they are the inspiration for me to start my first restaurant. As they served, we all ate happily making jokes and fun of each other.

"Vadina, did you prepare anything special for annaya today?" asked Chandhu in a teasing manner.

Ms. GD's eyes went the size of a saucer and She shook her head no very fast.

"Why?? Don't you want to impress-"

"Chandhu!!" I called him with a loud and stern voice that it made him shut his stupid mouth. 

No one talked to her again.. Good..

I was enjoying the food so much, when I noticed that they also made sweet for breakfast and wanted to try it immediately. It was a kheer made out of lentils, jaggery and Ghee. The sweetness and consistency was so prefect that it just melted in m mouth.