PART 17 :: A VERY BEAUTIFUL START

**********

Author's Note:

Hii Guys!! Sorry for making you wait for a long time.. but I assure you that I will restart posting frequently.

Happy New Year to all!! (I know its late, just bear with me)

**********

After wedding, On the way to the temple, in the car..

Surya's pov:

Why am I feeling this way? Why do I think that she is innocent, and just like the way, I thought her to be when I read her letter? Why do I feel guilty for thinking bad about her? Why did she shed tears when she saw me? I know those are not happy tears.. Is she also not Ok with this wedding? Was she forced to marry me? No.. No.. Badri Uncle will never do that. He went against my father for my rights, my  freedom to take my own decision.. He would not snatch that from his own daughter.. he would have definitely asked her opinion and given her full rights to deny this wedding, if she is not ok.. Then what happened? why did she agree to marry me? Perhaps.. did she marry for her family's reputation? just like me?

NO!!No!!NO!! Surya!! stop overthinking!! As Badri uncle said he would have definitely asked her for her willingness to marry me.. he would never stake his daughter's  life for the sake of reputation.. and moreover, he would have also boasted about me like a father would do.. so, apart from the information that I am the owner of Radha Restaurants, She doesn't know anything about me.. then is she really marrying me for my wealth?

No..

Come on!! think about this.. leave the miserable state of my reply for her letter.. that is my mistake to think that she is waiting for that. Let me assume that she is not actually waiting for a reply as she would have come to know that the groom had changed.. but what about the words she wrote in that letter.. 

"if any one of us is not ok with this wedding, the whole relationship  will be collapsed.. I have 2 conditions to marry me.. if you are not ok.. I will not marry you.." --- words in Sowriya's letter.

what about them? What if I am NOT OK with her conditions? What if I am not ok with this marriage at all? The way she wrote the letter.. all that maturity.. was it all fake? was it all just to impress the groom? 

Huh.. Now I get it.. I think she learned them all from the movies!! Just like the greedy people who act like lovey-dovey before marriage and change completely after marriage.. just Gold diggers.. so her  tears were also fake then.. I know what to do with people like them.. just wait and see.. People like them will get what they deserve for sure..

Look at you.. happily looking out the window, without a care in the world.. But don't you think I will fall for all your antics anymore.. I will always help out to the people who have a good heart, who speak truth and follow what they say.. but I wouldn't even care about liars and gold diggers.. and don't even expect a small amount of respect from me.. I will respect you as a woman.. but I will never accept you as my better half.. 

I still can't get over that letter.. How stupid of me to trust you.. My family thought so much about you.. Do you actually deserve all that? Thank God Rajesh ran away.. He is just too innocent for you. You know? I do not despise others for their looks, but just looking at your face makes me nauseous.. cause whenever I look at you.. I see a Gold digger.. decorated with Gold and Silver from top to bottom.. You must really enjoy your life..

"Vadina!! (sister-in-law) What song do you want to hear??", Chandhus's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Vadina? who's that?