34

Jimin bit his lower lip to stop himself from smiling as he saw the Alpha's surprised expressions

His was looking at Jimin with his wide doe eyes curiously, just like in their childhood when Jungkook was always curious about him, wanting to know about him everything.

Then the Alpha suddenly frowned pulling the Omega inside, as he checked him from head to toe. "What happened? Is something wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?" The Alpha asked worriedly checking Jimin's small frame thoughtfully.

The Omega shook his head as he bit his lower lip, he knows if he told the Alpha why he is here the Alpha will easily convince him to get back and Jimin didn't want to leave the Alpha. "I was scared." The Omega muttered lowly looking at the Alpha with puppy eyes.

The Alpha quickly hugged the Omega to his chest. "You should have told me earlier, I wouldn't had left you alone." The Alpha said caressing his hair as he kissed the Omega's forehead continuously.

"I feel safe now." The Omega mumbled snuggling into the Alpha's chest, his Omega growls lowly when they smell the Alpha's thick scent in the air. Jimin was right, the Alpha's ruts are approaching and the scent is so Intense that he knows it will hit anytime.

The Alpha kissed his forehead. "You can stay in the guest room, I won't be able to study if we stayed in one room."

"I will be still scared." The Omega pouted.

"Then how about I will stay in the living room just a door away." The Alpha suggested, his hands sliding down to the Omega's waist.

"You will stay with me, in your room." The Omega ordered the Alpha. Jungkook sighed as he looked at the Omega, his gaze darkened making the Omega shivers internally.

"Jimin, are you really sure? Only 10 days left before exams, I really didn't want to let you know-"

"That's why you were using scent blockers." The Omega said as he didn't feel disappointed or upset, instead his Alpha was happy knowing he has got so much caring partner.

The Alpha didn't have to say anything, he just kissed the Omega lovingly.

"Don't worry, I have covered everything and I guess now I know the reason why I couldn't focus on anything and was feeling restless, but not anymore." The Omega said looking in the Alpha's eyes who picked him up in his arms making the Omega let out a surprise yelp.

Jimin giggles wrapping his arms around the Alpha's neck who looked serious as fuck.

Soon their lips connected in a deep kiss, they both sighed before parting away to look in each other's eyes just to connect their lips again after some seconds.

And Jimin felt again the Alpha's fully hardened members with his clothed ass cheeks. "I need to get some things from the nearby convenience store." The Alpha said as he tried to pull away from the Omega who was literally sticking to his lap.

"You don't need to get anything, I want to feel you.." The Omega said breathlessly over the Alpha's lips. "Also I don't mind having your pups inside me."

The Alpha growls hearing the Omega as he walked towards his bedroom with the Omega in his arms, the Omega mewled after thrown on the bed by the Alpha who pulled him by his and spread his legs.

Jimin lifted his head to look at the Alpha just to see his eyes were red, seems like the Alpha's ruts hit earlier than they had thought, or maybe the word 'your pups inside me' has triggered Jungkook's Alpha and he lost control.

Epilogues left!

It will be out tomorrow!