09

"Take a seat, i will be there in a minute

"Take a seat, i will be there in a minute." Jimin heard the Alpha's voice from the kitchen. He wants to protest, but the last night events rushed back in his mind, as he sighed heavily before sitting on the sofa in the living room and decided to stay quite not wanting to upset the Alpha any more. He looked around in the Alpha's apartment, it's not like it's the first time he is here but he felt strange, he has been here countless times but he never got a chance to look around, the beautiful and luxurious paintings hanging on the wall, telling the Omega about the how much the Alpha loves to paint, nothing is out of place, everything is perfect just like the Alpha.

The Omega's nose twitched smelling delicious food, soon after some minutes the Alpha came back from the kitchen with a delicious breakfast, he made; chocolate flavoured pancakes, rice cakes, kimchi, fried rice and two cups of coffee. 

The Alpha set up everything on the table as he called the Omega to join him for breakfast and the Omega has to gulp nervously before he joined the Alpha on the breakfast table.

They ate in silence, Jimin enjoyed the food so much as he stopped himself from purring in front of the Alpha, the Alpha is just too good in everything.

After eating the Alpha took away everything in the kitchen after they were done eating and packed some rice cakes in a container for the Omega. "Let's go, I will drop you."

Again Jimin didn't protested as he just silently followed the Alpha outside. The drive was silent until the Alpha spoke up.

"In the upcoming weekend, I am going on the trip. I will be so thankful if you could join me." The Alpha said, Jimin's head snapped towards the Alpha but the Alpha didn't dare to look at the Omega's face as he continued ignoring the Omega's shocked expressions, they had never gone somewhere together, as according to the rules Jimin didn't want to be spotted with the Alpha anywhere.

The Omega bit his lips as he muttered. "Where?"

"The Alpha's expressions remained serious as he said. "Busan.. i have work there." The Alpha can feel Jimin's hard stare upon himself but he decided to stay cool. "Of course you will stay with me. I have a small house there so we can stay there." The Alpha informed him.

"Jeon Jungkook! I know why you are doing this? Don't you know you are being very obvious." The Omega said, as he saw the Alpha's smug expressions who just shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" The Alpha acting confused.

"Why are you going Busan?" The Omega asked in a low voice. "It's because of me?"

"You can think whatever you want. Though I already said I have work there, just tell me if you want to go or not." The Alpha said

"Of course I will." The Omega squeals helplessly.

To be Continued.

A/N : Good Night 😴

A/N : Good Night 😴