15

"Is he really your friend?" Jimin tried not to roll his eyes at his mother's question for Nth time, she has been asking him the same question since last night when Jimin came back after seeing off the Alpha

"Eomma please!" He whines making his mother chuckles.

"Just asking." She shrugged. "Anyways, why don't you go out and meet your friends." She said and Jimin glares at her.

"Really? How many friends I have here?" The Omega asked looking at his mother with raised eyebrow, it's true Jimin doesn't have any friend other than Hoseok.

"Oh? That means that Alpha is not your friend?" She asked as she looked at him with her wide eyes.

"Eomma!" The Omega cried dramatically as he looked up at the ceiling. "Moon Goddess why did I come here in the first place." He asked to himself in frustration as his mother glares at him.

"What does it mean? You don't wanted to meet me and your Appa?" Her mother asked looking at him keenly.

"I shouldn't have bring Jungkook here." Jimin muttered under his breath as he huffed.

"Yah! I heard you, you wanted to hide that Alpha of yours from us, really Jimin?" He gasped hearing her words, though his human side panicked, but the inner Omega is purring inside.

"He is not mine. Oh Moon Goddess, I really shouldn't had come here." The Omega said as he leaned back on the sofa, closing his eyes to calm himself.

"It's okay, I understand if you don't want to tell me." His mother muttered before rolling her eyes as she looks away.

"Eomma... It's really noth-"

"We don't get pressed against the wall and kissed by our friends Jimin-ah." Jimin's breath caught in his throat as his eyes snapped towards his mother, he looked at her with wide eyes.

"I-It's... I-I.." The younger omega stutters.

"Cat got your tongue." She smirked. "I came to check upon you when you took too much time last night, just to see my son getting sucked, his life out of him." She laughed hard making Jimin chokes up in the air hearing her, she stopped laughing to caressed the younger's back.

"I didn't w-want you to find out like this... W-We are taking it slow.." Jimin avoided looking into his mother's eyes as he said.

Her mother sighed as he patted his head. "I hope it works between you too, I feel like he is the one for you."

Jimin looked at his mother with surprise expressions. "Eomma.. don't think about it too much.. we are still young and don't know if it's going to work or not." He said bitterly, not liking his own words.

"Jimin." His mother called him seriously. "I know you are stubborn.. but don't be stupid, because I already know how much you can be.." The younger Omega looked at her with pouty lips. "So, you remember when I said, he looked familiar?" She asked looking at him with serious expressions making him frown as he shook his head. "I knew it, you are stupid just like your father."

To be Continued.