33

"Why are you wearing scent blockers?" Jimin asked as he looked irritated

"Why are you wearing scent blockers?" Jimin asked as he looked irritated. Well, no one can blame him, first he is stressed because of the upcoming exams, second he couldn't sleep at night since Hoseok shifted with Taehyung though it's just two weeks, nor he can study well. Though he has covered everything even before getting in the relationship with Jungkook but revision is very important and he couldn't focus on anything and most important thing, he knows he has forgetting something and how much he tried to remember what is that he just couldn't remember.

Dealing with all the shits in his life wasn't easy but somehow he was coping with everything, and with the Alpha he always forgot his worries, but not now since he couldn't smell the Alpha's addictive scent in which he felt safe and calm. His Omega felt upset thinking the Alpha was hiding his scent.

"Don't want to distract you." The Alpha said and Jimin knew it was a lie.

"You never distract me.." Jimin whines burying his nose in the Alpha's neck, he snuggles into his neck though he can't smell him still he felt comfortable. "I feel calm and safe drenched in your scent." He mumbled into the Alpha's neck.

"I won't wear it from now on." The Alpha said hugging him tightly.

The Omega sighed softly before speaking. "Can you stay with me tonight?" He asked in a low voice.

Jimin can feel how the Alpha's heartbeat fastened after he made a request. He knows the Alpha will never deny his wish. "I really want to but I don't want to come between you and your goal. I don't want to disturb your studies, you know we won't be able to focus on Studies if we were together." The Alpha sound really genuine and concerned and the Omega can't help but agree with the Alpha, he also knows how important those damn exams are since it's their last year.

The pulled away to look at the Alpha just to reached to his lips and kisses him softly. "After exams take me Busan again, i want you to meet my parents.. This time as My Alpha." A growl rumbles through the Alpha's chest hearing the Omega calling him 'my Alpha'.

Jungkook pulled the Omega on his lap to kiss him properly as he devoured the Omega's milky neck marking him up.

Jimin can feel how hard the Alpha was, but he didn't go further as he detached himself from the Omega before he could loose the control.

Again Jimin was left alone in the room, the Alpha left after kissing him softly and promising that he is not leaving him alone ever after these damn exams.

After freshening up and calming himself down Jimin couldn't ignore how easily the Alpha gets aroused these days, which is something unusual but not unfamiliar.

It happens when the Alpha's ruts was about to hit him.

Jimin's eyes widened as he sat up abruptly, without thinking anything else, he packed some of his clothes and whatever he could think at that time.

It was getting dark and Jimin decided, not to waste more time as he Booked a cab.

In less than 5 minutes the cab arrives, he sighed heavily as he gets inside, his stomach flipped in excitement and his heart fluttered for some reason, he couldn't wait to be with his lover.

To be Continued.