03

"It will be enough for two weeks Hyung

"It will be enough for two weeks Hyung." Jimin said as he tried to stop Hoseok from placing more things in their cart.

Hoseok ignored Jimin as he looked around in different aisle to get more things that's when he spotted a familiar figure in the grocery store.

"Tae? What is he doing here?" Hoseok said as he walked towards his boyfriend. The smaller male rolls his eyes as he follows his best friend from behind. "Tae!" Hoseok called, the Alpha turned around to face the Omega, his lips immediately streched in a boxy smile.

He stepped towards Hoseok and pecked his lips making the Omega blush profusely. "Hey love." Taehyung greeted softly as he pulled away from the Omega.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked with a smile as he stepped back when he saw Taehyung's friend coming towards them. "Hey Jungkook." Hoseok greeted another Alpha who gave him a nod.

Jimin rolls his eyes at the other Alpha's cold behaviour, he never understand why the Alpha is always so rude to others. "Hey Taehyung." Jimin softly greeted Hoseok's boyfriend ignoring the other Alpha though he can feel the Alpha glares upon himself.

"Hey Min, Hoseok told me you are going to stay." Jimin hesitantly nodded his head at Taehyung who gave him a understanding nod. "Just take care and give me a call if you need anything." The Alpha assured the Omega who smiled at him thankfully and Hoseok watched his boyfriend with proud eyes. "Anyways we are here for shopping and already done. How about a dinner together at a nearby restaurant." Taehyung asked his boyfriend who excitedly nodded his head.

They both dragged their friends with them, Jimin whines and complaint all the time saying he didn't wanted to be a third wheel. While Jungkook expressions and scent remains unreadable.

To be Continued.

🫶🏻