30

"Let's go

"Let's go." The Alpha said as he held Jimin's hand.

The Omega internally panicked. "Wait.. I mean, right now?" He asked, biting his lower lip which didn't go unnoticed by the Alpha who untucked his lower lip between Jimin's teeth and leaned down to kiss.

"You don't have to be nervous. He will like you instantly after seeing how cute and adorable you are." The Alpha wishpers tucking the Omega's hair behind his ears.

The Omega blushed profusely as he shyly went to the Alpha's neck to hide his face in the crook of the Alpha's neck, who chuckled.

"We will go only, if you are comfortable to meet him." The Alpha said softly pulling the Omega by his waist.

Jimin shook his head, of course it's not like he is not comfortable. He is just nervous, he is going to meet Jungkook's Hyung who was always there with his at his good time and In the worst. He is really important figure in Jungkook's life, as how much Jungkook has told him about his cousin. He is nervous thinking if the man would like him or not.

"Umm.. do I look okay?" He asked looking at the Alpha nervously, whose expressions are serious now as he takes two steps back from Jimin and looked at him from head to toe.

Shivers ran down to Jimin's spine when the Alpha licked his lips.

The Omega whines as he smacked the Alpha's shoulder making him laugh loudly. "You are not helping."

"Stunning as always." The Alpha said catching the Omega off guard, the Omega went silent but his sweetened scent and blooming cheeks giving his emotions away.

He smiled at the Alpha shyly, before hugging him. "So cheesy as always." He muttered, though he is liking the way the Alpha is behaving.

"Mhm.. so, what you have decided?" The Alpha said softly.

"I think.. let's go." The Omega mumbled as he pulled away and the Alpha started dragging him instantly.

___________

Even though Jimin said he is okay and not feeling nervous anymore but hell he is hella nervous internally, almost panicking and the Alpha knows it too, he just didn't said out loud.

Jimin walked behind the Alpha inside his apartment. "He is in the guest room." The Alpha informed him and Jimin gave him a nod.

The Alpha held his wrist gently to ease his nervousness as they both walked towards the guest room, mostly Jimin hiding himself behind his muscular Alpha.

The Alpha stopped on his track and Jimin's too after hearing some voices coming from the guest room.

The said voices were like; grunts, moans and pants.

Blood rushed up to their faces, the Alpha turned towards Jimin who immediately looked down blushing furiously.

The door was slightly opened, Jimin didn't wanted to but still he peeked inside just to see, a man who maybe Jungkook's cousin, laying on the bed, head resting on the head board, Jimin couldn't see his face properly because the other man who was hovering over him and devouring his mouth.

Jungkook quickly pulled him behind his back, hiding from the view and barged inside the room without giving any fucks about those two. "What the fuck is going on!" He growls annoyingly making the man who was on the bed pushed the other man harshly as he looked on the floor and whines.

To be Continued.

A/n : I am so 😫

A/n : I am so 😫.. idk

Eid Mubarak✨
Hope you guys have a great day ahead.