14

The dinner wasn't as awkward as Jimin had imagined, he was thankful that his parents didn't ask any personal questions to the Alpha, but he almost lost his shit when his mother asked how they met and became friends, since it was kinda unbelievable...

The dinner wasn't as awkward as Jimin had imagined, he was thankful that his parents didn't ask any personal questions to the Alpha, but he almost lost his shit when his mother asked how they met and became friends, since it was kinda unbelievable for her Jimin having an Alpha friend when all his life the Omega tried to stay away from all the Alpha's. Jimin is thankful to the Alpha who answered his parents smoothly without lying telling him how they met in college and their friends introduced them to each other.

"I will help you to clean the table." Jimin told his mother after the dinner, as he tried to take the dirty dishes from her hands.

"Won't you go, see off your friend?" His mother asked as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

If he thinks about the situation he is in right now everything feels weird, Jungkook having dinner with his family when they are not even friends, it was the first time he has introduced an Alpha to his family, which of course shocked his parents, he never took someone home other than Hoseok and as usual he ignored how his Omega felt excited and his heart thumped wildly whenever the Alpha is near him and this is beyond.

Whenever they meet each other for their  business, every time the Alpha leaves his room after cleaning him up without saying a word. And right now the thought of seeing the Alpha off is making his Omega sad for some reason.

"Leave it, I will do it by myself." His mother said as she pushed him and told him to go behind the Alpha.

Jimin bit his lower lip as he nodded his head before rushing towards downstairs.

When he reaches the ground floor he saw the Alpha who was about to reach towards the door.

Maybe his scent alerted the Alpha about his presence, seeing the Alpha stopped, he walked towards him.

The Omega cleared his throat awkwardly. "You are leaving, where will you stay?"

The Alpha raised an eyebrow.

"Umm.." Why the fuck he is being so nervous, he cursed himself.

"I have booked a room nearby hotel." The Omega frowned hearing the Alpha.

"But you said, you have a house, why you will stay in the hotel?" Jimin asked the Alpha who smirked.

"I see, breaking your own rules." The Alpha said as the Omega scoffed.

"Forget it." The Omega rolls his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Good." The Alpha muttered making the Omega pout.

"Come to pick me up tomorrow, as promised I will accompany you to your house and will meet your parents." The Omega said as suddenly the Alpha's expressions turned stoic.

"Okay." The Alpha nodded.

"Hmm." The Omega hummed, he stared in the Alpha's eyes and stepped towards the Alpha. Jimin placed his hand on the Alpha's clothed chest, standing on his tip toes he lightly pressed his lips on the Alpha's and mumbled. "I didn't lie when I said, I will give you a chance."

And next second he whines the Alpha Alpha slammed his back against the wall and kissed him passionately.

To be Continued.

Where the fuck is Jikook travel show?

I miss them badly 😭