23

"it's so yummy

"it's so yummy." Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny smile, the smaller beside him nodded his head smiling softly.

"My Eomma made this for you since you like the other day.. she also told me that you can visit our restaurant.. My Eomma made very delicious food, I and Appa help her." Jimin was smiling so widely but suddenly his expressions were saddened as he looked at Jungkook. "But they always look tired."

Jungkook place his hand around Jimin's shoulder. "Don't worry, when we will be big we will help them together." The other pup said and Jimin found himself smiling so widely.

"But you will help your parents." Jimin said as he shifted towards Jungkook.

"Hmm.. my Eomma say, when I will grow big, I will be stronger just like my Appa and help others." The doe-eyed pup said with a proud smile

The smaller pouted. "Others? What about me?" He asked.

"First I will help you then others." Jungkook grins as he said.

Jimin smiled as he leaned to Jungkook and pecked his right cheek making the doe-eyed pup surprised.

"You will always stay with me?" Jimin asked as he saw Jungkook nodded eagerly.

Their friendship blooms as days weeks and months pass by, they enjoy each other's company a lot, they tell each other everything about themselves like; Jimin told Jungkook about how yesterday a costumer dropped a glass of water on the floor and his father slipped because of that and he wanted to beat that costumer but he couldn't and as for Jungkook he shares only little things, about himself like; his parents came back from another buisness trip and this winter vacation they are going to visit him cousin. It's mostly Jimin who always whines and complains to Jungkook about anything and the latter seems always ready to fight with anyone or anything which brother's Jimin.

They couldn't share each other with anyone, avoiding others if any other pup tried to make conversation, especially Jungkook who always gets defensive when it comes to Jimin.
____________

"Eomma, look who is here? Jungkookie is here!" Jimin excitedly said as he dragged the other pup inside the restaurant, it was packed as always, still Jimin's parents managed to make time for Jimin's first ever friend, they were also excited to meet the other pup since Jimin was talking about his Jungkookie day and night.

Jimin's parents were happy knowing Jimin has a nice friend, they talked with Jungkook casually without asking any personal questions, Jimin's mother made his favourite food which Jungkook likes very much.

The pup visited them 2-3 times as per Jimin's request and whinings and Jungkook couldn't just resist the smaller's pouty lips, since according to him Jimin is the prettiest pup and his every wish should come true.

It's been a year they became friends.. Jimin was excited to meet Jungkook after their winter vacation, he has missed his only best friend like hell, he even prepared a cute gift.. it was a small brown wooden guitar keychain, where JK was written with bold golden glitter. He was excited to go back to school.

But to his surprise, Jk didn't came.

Jimin almost cried, as he thought maybe the latter was sick.

Before winter vacation, Jimin has caught flu and the doctor told him to stay at home for two days.

Maybe Jungkook is also sick.

Jimin patiently waited for two days and still Jungkook didn't came.

Days turned into a week and after a week Jimin broke down in his mother's arm, complaining about how Jungkook is not coming back and how badly he is missing her that it hurt him so much. He just wanted the doe-eyed pup back.

He was even ready to give his new crayons kit to the other, but for some reason. Jungkook, never come back, leaving Jimin in misery.

To be Continued.

A/n :- leave this '😌' if you want another update today or else

A/n :- leave this '😌' if you want another update today or else.. 👋🏻