06

"Ah, I-It's not like I didn't wanted to go

"Ah, I-It's not like I didn't wanted to go... It's just... I-I don't want to burden them anymore... They are already dealing with so much." The Omega blurted out, as he was so lost in the immense pleasure that he forgot about his own rules; 'Not asking or telling each other about their personal life'. Well it's not completely Omega's fault when the Alpha is the main problem who always pushed the Omega until he let out everything which is bothering him.

"You are so tiny to be a burden." The Alpha said sucking in the Omega's sensitive neck, his hands grabbing Jimin's hips as he pulled the Omega on his lap. "How many times have I told you, you can ask me whenever you need anything." Jungkook wishpers leaning back on the headboard as he joined their lips in a kiss while the Omega grinned against him.

"I can't ask you every time, you are so mean. I told you every time not to ask anything but I am the one who always ends up spilling beans in front of you." Jimin wishpers after pulling back from the kiss as he smacked the Alpha's chest.

"Is it my fault Omega?" The Alpha asked pulling the omega back in his arms as he softly kisses the Omega's lips.

The smaller closed his eyes feeling the Alpha's lips against his as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck. "Yes it's your fault. Why you are like this?" The Omega mumbles between the kisses as he feels his heart flutter already knowing the Alpha's answer.

The Alpha groans. "You already know Jimin."

His Omega whines inside him, the smaller male sighed heavily as he looks in the Alpha's eyes. "Let's do, what you are here for." The Omega said before claiming the Alpha's lips again making the Alpha growl.

It's not new, Jimin is always like this, he always shuts off the Alpha like this.

To be Continued

A/N : In the next chapter you all will know their back story