31

Jimin peeked from behind the Alpha, as he looked at the other couple with his wide eyes

He tried to Stop himself from laughing at their red faces in embarrassment.

"I didn't let you stay in my apartment so you can drenched it with your disgusting scent." The Alpha scolded them and Jimin felt bad for the couple as he tugged on the Alpha's sleeve from behind.

The Alpha's turned towards him, along with the two other figure who also looked at him curiously.

The Omega couldn't help but giggles at the Alpha's angry expressions, he pecked the Alpha's cheek to calm him down.

Jungkook sighed heavily as he pulled Jimin beside him. He pointed towards the person who was in the bed, he was tall, with fair skin, light brown hair and plum lips. He is definitely an Omega. "He is Jin Hyung, My cousin." The Alpha said then he pointed towards the tall Alpha who was still on the floor, with dragon eyes. "He is Namjoon Hyung. Jin Hyung's fiance." Jungkook introduce his family to the Omega who bowed at them.

Namjoon stood up from the floor, as he dusted his clothes before standing beside his fiancee.

"He is Jimin." The Alpha told them, Jimin noticed how their eyes sparkled hearing the Alpha as their whole attention turned to Jimin.

The younger Omega bit his lower lip nervously. "Hey." He muttered with a small smile on his lips.

The next moment was all Chaos when the other Omega Jin pulled him in a hug. "Heard a lot about you." Jimin heart warmed as he glanced at Jungkook. Namjoon smiled at him brightly showing his cute dimples.

Jimin didn't felt letf out when they chatted, they shared stories of Jungkook childhood, and told him how Jungkook has only one goal to find a specific person named "Jimin".

Jin and Namjoon were friends since childhood and when they're presented as a Alpha and Omega as everyone has already resumes, their heart opened for each other eventually and it doesn't take time for them to fall for each other deeply.

The didn't feel a stranger between them they welcome him with open heart.

They were extremely sweet and Jimin was happy to meet them, though Jungkook was still bitter about the fact that their aroused scents in the guest room. He sprayed a lot of artificial fragrance to remove it but couldn't remove wholely.

Jimin's Omega jumped inside, thinking the Alpha don't like any other scent in his apartment and here he always makes sure Jimin produces as much as slick he can. He likes everything drenched in Jimin's scent.

"You didn't tell me you cousin's fiance will be there also." Jimin asked when the Alpha has dragged him to his room after talking to the other couple.

"I was also surprised, it was only Jin when I left to meet you. But no one can blame him, Alpha's tend to get possessive over their pregnant Omega's." The Alpha said and Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. "Yesterday when he fainted and I took him to the hospital, the doctor told us that he is pregnant."

"Oh, I get it.. I haven't congratulated them." Jimin pouted looking at the Alpha who leaned down to peck his lips.

"They will be here for two days, you can do it later.. now, kiss me." The Alpha said as pulling the Omega over his lap, the smaller blushed profusely feeling Jungkook's length swelling under his ass, the Omega leaned towards him slowly as he attach his lips to the Alpha.

To be Continued.

A/n : Am I the only one who is being lazy today? 😶‍🌫️