20

The Alpha pulled him close to his chest, where his heart was beating wildly, he dug his nose in the Omega's hair and sniffed taking his soft scent, the Alpha can never get enough of the Omega's scent

The Omega snuggles deeper into the Alpha's chest almost straddling on his lap. He couldn't believe because of his stupidity he has missed so many things that he could do with the Alpha other than having sex with him. He has always felt safe and protected in Jungkook's arms, and now he just wants to stay here for as long as he can. "You are very nice, Alpha.. I wish I could have treated you better." For the first time the Omega admitted with a heavy sigh as he slightly lifted his face to look at the Alpha. "I was just scared thinking I will forget about my goal if I get into any affair or relationship.. though you.. your scent did really affect me, but I just couldn't.. and I am really sorry for everything, I kinda use you knowing your feelings, I agreed to your deal."

"It's not your fault.. you are one stubborn Omega.. i always knew it wouldn't be easy to have a chance with you.. but I didn't want to lose you.. again." The Alpha wishpers the last word as he placed his lips on the Omega forehead. "About the deal.. you don't have to feel guilty about it.. I really enjoyed and cherish every moment of our deal." The Omega's cheeks turned red as he again his his face in the Alpha's chest shyly.

The Omega nervously bit his lower lip as he spoke without looking up at the Alpha. "But.. we have to stop it now.. i mean, if we really want this to work, first we have to stop with the stupid deals and rules.. I want to know you... Everything about you."

The Alpha smirked hearing the Omega as he licked the Omega's ear making him let out a sudden mewl. "You already know everything about.. my body."

The Omega smacked his chest, pulling away, glaring at the Alpha who chuckled, the Omega shifted back as he sat infront of the Alpha crossing his hand over his chest. "If you are going to be like this, then I will take my words back." The Omega pouted.

The Alpha panicked as if Jimin is going to leave him seriously, he pulled back the Omega on his lap and buried his neck in the Omega's scent gland.

Seeing the Alpha getting restless, the Omega placed his hand on his back to make him calm down. He released his calming pheromones for the Alpha again feeling guilty for some reason. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to.." The Omega apologized as he pulled back and kissed the Alpha's lips, want to comfort him in every way. "It's just.. i really want to know you.. you already know about me.. in fact almost everything.. but I barely know you." The Omega said then he remembered what his mother said to him.

"He looked familiar."

"You know.. my mother said you looked familiar to her.. I don't know why she said that, maybe she mistook you with someone else.. she even called me stupid.. I mean we haven't met before college, right?" The Omega asked looking at the Alpha nervously who is looking at him with a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

"So, you really don't remember?" The Alpha eyes darkened as he frowned.

To be Continued.