01

"I heard that you are not going home during these holidays

"I heard that you are not going home during these holidays."

"Yeah, I have to prepare for final exams and going there won't help. I have decided to stay in our room." The smaller Omega muttered as he snuggles closer to his best friend who scowls at him.

"We still have two days, you can think about it. I understand why you don't want to go back to your home Jimin... but, I think you should go to meet your mother atleast." Hoseok said with a sigh as he covered the smaller Omega with the blanket.

The younger Omega just hummed knowing Hoseok won't stop until he will convence him. "I will think about it."

"Good, I mean you will be bored and the winter seems little harsh this year. I won't be here to cuddle with you." Hoseok kept babbling and Jimin closed his eyes snuggling into the elder Omega's neck. "Shit I forgot, Taehyung had called me."

"What about harsh winters and cuddles?" Jimin asked in a mocking tone as he rolls his eyes at his best friend pulling away from his best friend's body. Hoseok smiled sheepishly as he covered the smaller properly with his blanket and walked out locking the door from outside, leaving the younger omega all alone in their shared room.

The Omega sighed softly as he opened his eyes, he picked his phone from the night stand and hesitantly called someone.

His heartbeat accelerated as he heard the bell rings.

"Hello... umm Hyung left..."

To be Continued.

A/N : I have planned everything and am so excited to write further, I just hope writer's block don't fuck up in the middle

I hope you guys like it. 🫶🏻