08

"I think I should go now

"I think I should go now..." The Omega wishpers pressing his lips lightly against the Alpha's naked chest, sighing heavily he decided to get up from the bed as he lifted the blanket to slip away but before he could the Alpha's arm around the Omega's waist tightened and again he was caged in the Alpha's strong arms.

"Stay... It's very dark and cold outside." The Alpha mumbled, in his deep voice sending shivers down to the Omega's spine, he felt the Alpha's soft lips on his sensitive neck as he bit his lips to stop the mewl.

The Omega looked hesitant as he muttered almost under his breath. "I-I don't have pills here." The Alpha heard him clearly, his grip around the Omega loosened as he sighed heavily.

"Just say, you don't want to stay, Don't have to make excuses." Jungkook said with a growl as he removed his arms from the Omega and turned another side.

Jimin shivers as suddenly he felt as if someone has poured buckets of ice water on his naked body. He snuggles closer to the Alpha's back hugging him from behind tightly. "I was not making excuses... You knotted me two times and I-I don't want..." The Omega sighed heavily as he whines after not getting any response from the Alpha. "I promise... I want to stay, it's so cold in that room and Hoseok Hyung is not here to cuddle with me." The Omega snuggles closer to the Alpha from behind, feeling the Alpha's naked back against his chest as he pressed his face in the Alpha's shoulder.

They remained silent, warming up in each other's presence, it's not awkward as Jimin has always imagined it, instead it's quite comfortable and warm, his Omega felt calm and safe.

It would be so amazing to stay like this forever.

Jimin wanted to scold his Omega, but he didn't... For the first time he wants to think about it more.

Soon he was drifted into deep slumber, and he didn't know if it's real or a dream, he felt Jungkook turning around and holding him gently in his embrace, as he placed his lips on the Omega's forehead before hiding his (Jimin's) face in his neck, pulling him impossibly closer to his naked body and wishpering sweet things in the Omega's ear, though he couldn't catch what the Alpha wishpers, but his Omega felt happy as if he has heard him.

To be Continued.