12

Jimin hasn't told his mother about his visit, since he wanted to surprise his parents

"Are you sure?" The Alpha asked and the Omega nodded his head.

They walked towards the Omega's house after Jungkook has parked his car.

Jimin's eyes filled up with tears when he realised his mother didn't lie when she said their small restaurant isn't keeping up well. The house has 2 floors, on the ground they have a small restaurant, and on the upper floor they have two bedrooms, living room and a kitchen.

He still remembers, how the restaurant always used to be packed up and how he and his parents were used to be busy, he used to help them after school and dance classes, though they used to get little time to enjoy but atleast they were happy.

Very happy until Jimin left for Seoul and his father got sick.

He felt guilty for not helping his parents anymore, for not being there for them when they need him the most.

Taking a deep breath he turned towards the Alpha who might have sense his inner turmoil, the Omega nodded at him and stepped inside with the Alpha behind him after opening the door, he still remembers the lock it's his parents anniversary date which he himself insisted his parents to keep it, otherwise his parents wanted his birth date.

The both stepped inside, Jimin's heartbeat fastened as he saw the restaurant doesn't look like one, there's no kitchen area in the corner where his mother used to cook, no tables and chairs, no counter. It's a empty hall with white coloured walls. It seems like they have painted it recently.

The Omega was confused, thinking why there's so much changes in his house.

He walked upstairs, where he saw his parents in the living room, they looked like in a deep conversation that they haven't realised about his presence.

His lips streched in a beautiful smile and eyes filled up with tears.

"Eomma... Appa." He voice out stepping towards them.

He saw how immediately their heads snapped towards him, their shocked and happy expressions made him even more happy thinking he did good coming with Jungkook.

"Baby! Chim!" His parents squeals, his mother rushed towards him leaving his father struggling on his wheel chair.

He hugged his mother quickly snuggling into her neck like he used to do as a pup.

Her mother chuckles when his father complained to him about her behaviour for leaving him struggling, he rushed towards his father and hugged him tightly, in the excitement he almost forgot about the other person who was with him if it wasn't his mother glancing over the now and then.

The Omega cleared his throat before pointing towards the Alpha. "Eomma, he is Jungkook... My friend, If I am here, it's because of him."

His mother looked at the Alpha curiously, while his father raised an eyebrow looking at Jimin making him rolls his eyes. His mother leaned down towards his ear and wishpers. "He seems familiar to me." The Omega just shrugged.

"Hello." The Alpha bowed deeply after having the couple's whole attention on him.

The couple greeted him, while Jimin's mother was smirking at the Omega now and then.

To be Continued

🙃