04

After dinner when they all walked out of the restaurant it's already dark and cold, the snow has started to fall

"Jungkook can you drop Jimin, I want to take Hoseok with me." Taehyung asked to his friend who sighed heavily before making boring expressions but nonetheless he nodded his head.

Meanwhile Jimin glares at Hoseok after hearing Taehyung. Hoseok showed his best puppy eyes to Jimin who huffed angrily.

He doesn't like Jungkook and no one knows why.

___________

"So you have decided that you are not going... agghh?" The Alpha asked groaning as he kept thrusting in the Omega's wet heat.

"Ahh... N-No I am not." The Omega moaned as he shut his eyes tightly feeling the Alpha at the right place in the inside.

"And why?" The Alpha asked as he removed hair from the Omega's face to look at his angelic features.

"What I said about asking personal questions- Ahhh!" The Omega's eyes rolled back in pleasure as he hid his face in the Alpha's neck to muffle his voice.

"So it's personal, I see." The Alpha thrusted even harder grasping the Omega's naked waist, he felt the Omega's nails digging in his back, his Alpha howls inside him knowing the Omega is enjoying their time as much as he himself. "Where are you staying?"

"Here... A-Ahh I a-am gonna..." The Omega felt heat bursting in his stomach as his head falls back on the pillow.

Their eyes met, the Alpha leaned down to join their lips in a kiss. "Wait for me... You are taking the pills, right?" The Alpha asked between the kiss moving his body faster, he knows the Omega won't be able to hold himself back.

The Omega nodded his head he is too much lost in pleasure to answer anything as he keeps chanting the Alpha's name. "Ahh... Jeon... Don't stop."

Soon the Omega painted his own torso by white threads, following the Alpha who released his load inside the smaller Omega.

To be Continued.

A/N : I am so done with this wattshit, it's not giving notifications

A/N : I am so done with this wattshit, it's not giving notifications.🥲

Hope you all guessed where it's going.🙃