26

The week passed in pure bliss, Jimin hasn't been so happy like he was in the past week, the Alpha had spoiled him rotten, he could have enjoyed the feeling for a long time ago if he hadn't created distance from the Alpha

The Omega mostly stayed in the Alpha's apartment, well remove the 'mostly' he stayed with the Alpha all week since he has everything with him he didn't need to visit his shared room with Hoseok.

With the Alpha he even forgot about his approaching finals, but no one can blame him, he is with the most nicest Alpha in the world and enjoying the new change in their relationship.

But today, the Alpha has done something which is making Jimin confused, angry and sad at the same time.

Jimin frowned hard as was looking at his phone screen for too long.

He walked towards the kitchen where the Alpha was preparing dinner for both of them.

"Jungkook, what is this?" He asked looking at the Alpha with a mad frown. "we already talked about it right? We are not in the stupid deal then why did you still send me money?" His brows knitted together.

The Alpha sighed before he turned off the stove, giving his full attention to the Omega.

The Omega almost screamed as he was suddenly picked up by the Alpha who walked towards the living room, he sat down on the sofa with the Omega on his lap.

The Alpha pecked his pouty lips softly. "Are you mad at me?" The Alpha asked and Jimin was confused, he didn't know how to reply.

He was surely mad after seeing the message of money transaction, but mostly he was confused. He shook his head. "But why did you send me money? Is it because I spent a week with yo-" The Omega couldn't complete his sentence, as a mewl left between his lips when the Alpha squeezed his ass.

"I never paid you because you spent nights with me Jimin.. and today I didn't paid you because you spent a whole week with me.. I always wanted to take care of you, but you never let me.. I am not sorry for choosing this option.. I will do whatever i can when it comes to you." Jimin heart fluttered as his eyes softened. "And about the money I sent you today because, I know you will put some distance between us when Hoseok is back and the exams are just next month you will need things for assignments and all." Jimin's Omega whines inside him as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck and pulled him in a kiss, tears fell down from his eyes.

The Alpha pulled away seeing the crying Omega. "Baby." The Alpha wiped his tears as he kissed the Omega's eyelids softly.

"You are so nice, Alpha.. I love you." The Alpha froze hearing the sudden confession, he looked at the Omega with shocked expressions making the Omega giggles through tears. "I really love you."

The Alpha seems he is about to go wild, he growls before throwing the Omega on the sofa, as he starts to unbuckle his pants making the Omega laughed.

Jimin backed away but he was dragged by his foot. "Hey, you horny Alpha, I am hungry!"

To be Continued.