21

"Hey you beeach, these crayons are mine

"Hey you beeach, these crayons are mine." A little pup said as he pushed the other pup who fell on the ground and started crying.

"Park Jimin!" The little pup flinched hearing the teacher's scary voice as he quickly collected his crayons which were scattered on the ground, he picked up his bag and ran towards the corner table in his classroom, he quickly hid his small size body behind the table so no one could catch him.

After hiding professionally, he couldn't see anything, but could hear the teacher's voice who was scolding the other pup who was still on the ground crying and complaining about Jimin, to Jimin's relief, after some minutes, the pup calmed and stopped complaining, he was just sniffling occassionally, Jimin wasn't scared of the teacher, infact she is the sweetest teacher in his whole universe, she always favour Jimin and Jimin also like her, she is her favourite it's just he hid because of the situation, in his life he had never hits anyone and never gotten in any situation like right now, but you couldn't blame him.

Those were his crayons, his father gifted him those just two days ago after he had thrown tantrums for a week.

He hid there for atleast half an hour and came out after his favourite's teacher's turn is over now there will be a another teacher who doesn't know a shit about the situation and he can sit on his seat without worries.

Believe me when I say he was feeling happy while slowly walking towards his seat, but as soon as he reached there his nose flares up, in fact the other kid can see the smoke coming out from Jimin's ears as he took deep breaths. "This is my seat!" Jimin said quietly not wanting to get in the trouble again with the same pup.

How dare he? First his crayons and now his seat!

The pup's doe-like eyes shined with tears as he looked at Jimin with a pout.

"Jimin." Jimin again flinched hearing the teacher's voice, he was scared if she also knew about the things he has done. He gulped as he turned towards the teacher and looked at her with his cute irresistible puppy eyes. "Pup, go sit on your seat." The teacher said calmly pointing at the seat which is attached to the seat where the other pup was sitting.

Jimin huffed as he glares at the other pup who backed away in the corner making two much space for Jimin, not wanting to anger the prettiest pup in his class, according to the doe-eyed pup.

Jimin sat down on his seat but didn't stopped glaring at the other pup who is trying hard to ignore his glares. "Don't you dare to touch my things, or I will chop your head.. My mother is chef and she knows chopping very well.. I learnt from her." Jimin said as he placed his bag on the other side so the other pup couldn't see his crayons.

To be Continued.

A/n :- even though I always update before time, but still some readers comment "update soon" 🙄

It's so annoying! 😮‍💨