29

Jimin looked up when the Alpha parked his car just a few feet away, he was sitting on the one of the bench in the park near the campus as per the Alpha's request

The Alpha walked towards him, Jimin can see the Alpha is in the same clothes as yesterday, the Omega frowned as he saw his tousled hair and creased clothes, also the Alpha looked tired as if he hasn't slept last night.

Jimin didn't wasted any time, leaving his bag on the bench he ran towards the Alpha and wrapped him arms around the Alpha's neck. He snuggles into the Alpha's neck sniffing his scent.

The Alpha hugged him tightly, burying his nose in Jimin's soft hairs.

"I was so worried.. you didn't replied back in the morning." Jimin mumbled as he breathed in the Alpha's scent.

"I forgot my phone in the car and couldn't go back to get it." The Alpha replied. "And you know I will never leave you, right." The Alpha asked pulling away as he looked at the Omega's whose lips woobled.

"I was stressed and sad knowing you are upset with me." The Omega mumbled while tears ran down to his cheeks.

The Alpha wiped his tears. "I am not upset, I promise."

"But, you were right? You were upset." The Omega asked looking in his eyes. He continued when the Alpha didn't said anything. "I don't mean it that way, I said you are not my Alpha because you never said you want to mate me." The Omega explained himself, trying to be reasonable.

The Alpha's gaze turned dark. "I never said so many things that I want to do with you, do you know what I want to do with you?" The Alpha hands travelled down to the Omega's back.

The Omega bit his lower lip hearing the Alpha.

"Of course I want to mate you and other than that, I want to breed you till you are full of my pups and can't think of anything other than about your Alpha and pups." The Omega's gasped, his eyes widened as he breathed heavily.

The Alpha cold fingers tips gazing around his waist.

The Omega sniffles getting closer to the Alpha. "You are always horny." He smacked the Alpha's chest pulling away from the Alpha. "Where were you?"

"I told you about my cousin?" The Alpha asked and the Omega nodded his head. "I went to pick him up, he wasn't feeling well and he passed out before we could reach to my apartment." Jimin felt worried for the Alpha's cousin. "I have to rushed to the hospital with him."

"I am so sorry.. is he okay now? I think you should go, your cousin might need you." The Omega said as he lightly pushed the Alpha.

"Hey, calm down. Okay." The Alpha held Jimin's hands. "He got discharged just an hour ago and he is fine now, i had already informed him before coming here, so no worries." The Alpha, the Omega cheeks burned is shame for troubling the Alpha as he pouted. "Jimin, my Hyung wants to meet you, he already know about you and looking forward to meet you." Jimin gulps as he heard the Alpha.

To be Continued.

A/n : Okay, this one is the last one! See you all after the festival, Bye Bye

A/n : Okay, this one is the last one! See you all after the festival, Bye Bye.😺

I hope you all like today's updates.