24

A sob left between the Omega's lips as he tried to pull away from the Alpha who immediately tightened his grip around him, not letting him get away

The Omega weakly punches the Alpha shoulder while glaring at him. "Leave me, leave me you bastard."

The Alpha laughed so hard hearing the Omega that he fell back on the mattress with the Omega in his arms.

The Omega cried hiding his face behind his hand, the Alpha flipped them as now the Omega was under him, still crying and the Alpha didn't like it, he didn't like how he was crying and his sweet scent was sour now.

The Alpha sighed softly before leaning towards the Omega's neck, to scent him, the Omega thrashes inside his hold. "Stay still." The Alpha hissed.

The Omega stopped struggling as he let the Alpha scent him. No, Jungkook didn't force him nor did he use his Alpha voice but Jimin gave up.. his Omega gave up under the Alpha.

When the Alpha was done, they remained like this for an hour, till the Alpha left soft kisses on the Omega's neck, he pulled away to look at the Omega as he, kissed the Omega's cheeks and nose. "Do you really don't remember me?" The Alpha asked as he pecked the Omega's lips who closed his eyes and sighed softly.

"How can I forget that doe-eyed boy.. but, I didn't want anything to do with you.. i tried to avoid you as much as possible. I didn't wanted to be left alone again. But as always you are you, who always knows how to make another way." The Omega cried his tears fell continuously as he sniffles time to time. "I stopped myself from falling towards you, but my stubborn Omega didn't listen to me."

The Alpha chuckled as he looked at the Omega with his dark orbs. "I knew you had recognised me at the moment our eyes met. My Alpha was going insane to have you the moment you step in front of me Jimin."

"Yeah, right. Yet, you left me." The Omega said as he looked away from the Alpha.

"I came back for you Jimin." The Alpha said as he cupped the Omega's face to make him look at himself.

"Yeah? You don't have to. I was doing fine without you, i guess." The Omega said through his pluckers out lips.

The Alpha above him growls. "I do, believe you.. but I wasn't, I wasn't sane without you.." The Alpha confessed.

Jimin's eyes softened as he pulled the Alpha to his neck. "Then why did you leave me." The Omega's voice wavered, his fingers softly caressing the Alpha's hair.

The Alpha hid his face in the Omega's neck, as he breathed heavily. "I wanted to come back to you.. I really but I couldn't.. I had no one left here.. my parents died in a plane crash on their way back to Korea, they were coming back from another buisness trip.. After that, my aunt took me with her US.."

The Omega sobbed hearing the Alpha. "You were alone.. you could have come to me, we were not rich like you but I believe we could have managed something." The Omega said making the Alpha chuckle.

"I am sure you could have managed.. but it's not as easy as it looks." The Alpha said as he lifted his head to look at the Omega. "They were my guardians and after parents only they had right over me until I turned 18 and I left as soon as I could."

The Omega looked at the Alpha through tears. "You won't leave me again, would you?"

The Alpha kissed his lips as he muttered. "Never."

To be Continued.

A/n : My People, since yesterday 5-6 readers messaged me that they are not being able to see my profile, last night I almost got a heartache thinking I am sued by watty, but I think it's a glitch, please inform me immediately if it happens to you

A/n : My People, since yesterday 5-6 readers messaged me that they are not being able to see my profile, last night I almost got a heartache thinking I am sued by watty, but I think it's a glitch, please inform me immediately if it happens to you. 😫

Love you all, I am done for today! See you tomorrow 👋🏻