Nom nom

Basically error eating
Shit
And stuff
Bro can eat anything but food 👌

Error's magic was bent and twisted to be able to destroy anything. His blasters could destroy entire towns, his strings could pull apart souls, except his own, his attack patterns held more than enough damage to kill off a BOSS monster.

His own physical body couldn't hold the amount of godly power he was given, so it constantly cracked and broke at any overuse of his magic, his strings originating from this overuse, his tears made of pure magic now turned into more outlets for his excessive magic levels. His strings were sharp too, digging into his own phalanges whenever he used them.

His magic was powerful. Powerful enough to destroy universes and, if he wanted to, an entire multiverse. It was hard to believe it could be contained in a single mortal body. Leashed under a deity of even greater power.

Well, it was.

The souls of the multiverse were lucky that all this power was given to the one monster who knew nothing of the world. Not how to sleep, how to socially interact and sympathize, someone who didn't even know how to read.

But after the truce, after all misunderstands were brought up and discussed, they realized they had nothing to fear. Error was someone given too much power and with his limited  knowledge, told to do one thing and he did it; because he didn't know what else to do with it.

A nervous apology that sounded like it attempted to sound remorseful later and people are weary but understanding of Error.

Nightmare took the prepared cup of tea and took a sip. It was always nice to start the morning around 8. Unlike the ungodly hours monsters like Killer and Dust would wake up at. They waste away half the day and their habits were unsanitary. Waking up around lunch and having something like cereal or a sweet treat to eat then they complain about being hungry around dinner. As if it wasn't their fault. They should really go to bed at a more decent time and get their lives in order. Says the immortal insomniac.

Error stumbled into the kitchen, a cast on his arm. He too was an insomniac because of his job but ever since the truce, his sleep schedule has become much better alongside his health. Healing the powerful mortal has become an important goal to the multiverse and his allies as Error was no longer needed to risk his bones and magic for the safety of the multiverse. Serif, or Medictale sans, set him up with specific daily activities and goals regarding his mental and physical health. He was in a wheelchair for the first week or so to align his broken legs, he then had to relearn how to walk as apparently he walked weirdly due to him having to adjust because of his legs, now his arms were taking their turns being healed.

It took a lot to convince him to just put a cast on, though, it didn't take much convincing to break his legs, to Serif's and everyone's horror. So to keep him on this path of healing is a great accomplishment and of the utmost importance.

"Morning"

"MornING" The destroyer sat down after grabbing a plate and fork, his diet had previously consisted of nothing for a few years, then maybe a chocolate bar or deadly poison, then nothing again. Anything that has tried to be injected or digested by him would either sit in his mouth, his magic no dissolving shit, or his gag reflex would kick in because of the previous poisoningâ€"courtesy of NMâ€" denying him of any magic infused foods and he'd expel everything. His magic, any foreign contents, and marrow. So all he could have were small portions of simple liquids so his magic could get used to ingesting something before anything infused with magic entered his system.

Nightmare expected him to grab a bit of the eggs that he had cooked on the stove, a simple breakfast to start the day, but instead saw as he took a bite of the metal fork he grabbed earlier. He just stared in shock as Error causally ate the fork as if he was eating a nice-icle. Once he was finished with the fork he moved to the ceramic plate he had, splitting it apart like a chip and snacking on it.