ittybitty

I'm not late idk what ur talking about

Anyways : Self Harm and violence

The sound of a dull object smacking against a hard wall could be heard from an alleyway. Looking into the dark alley was a small skeleton, banging their head on the brick wall of a building. After another firm slam they moved to pull on their sockets, causing them pain but they continued. Their bones were covered in scarring and they were missing a rib or two. Dark bones with blood red socket and multi-colored phalanges added to the oddity of such a small bitty. And for such a bitty they looked malnourished, their brittle bones shaking with blood seeping through some of the hairline cracks. Even then they continued bashing their skull in.

They pulled and scratched at their neck—which seemed to be constricted with a collar— while rubbing their sockets with their palms. The skeleton hit its head violently, hyperventilating as they continued gripping and grasping at themselves. No screams or cries came from their mouth, silently suffering like they've always had. Falling to the ground as their legs failed them, they continued their assault. They yelped in pain causing the head butting and pulling stopped, their body falling limp and looking to be deader than a skeleton. A green light was seen blinking on the small collar they wore, an electric shock having happened

After a few minutes the body twitched and the bitty slowly pulled itself up, sitting hunched over and taking deep shaky breaths as their eyelights seemed unfocused after their episode

Time passed...

His eyelights were barely visible, unfocused as he continued quietly sitting hunched over on the floor.

Looking around, he saw he was in a plain old alleyway. Not one that was worth being a 'dark' and 'scary' alleyway but still an alleyway He's seen and been through worse so it's not that terrifying. Most things are when you're the size of a can.

Feeling even more numb inside than he did earlier, he looked around and really didn't feel like doing anything. He's alive when he shouldn't be. With everything that's happened he shouldn't be alive. he should be dust. A small. WORTHLESS PILE OF NOTHING.

So in an act of protest he fell to the ground. He didn't want to live or do anything so he'll pretend he's dead and not do anything.

He felt something staring into their SOUL.

But he didn't bother to investigate.

Someone was staring at the dark boned skeleton in the alleyway. They hid behind a conveniently toppled over trash can to watch the not-dead skeleton Monster in the alley-way. They didn't know what to think about the body. They've been wandering for a while now and originally they were planning to find food or leftovers but now they're interested in the skeleton. Maybe they should investigate more. Get closer maybe. They've seen dead bodies before so this'll be nothing new.

Or is it?

The world didn't feel like it was moving but, by the rising and setting of the sun along with the slow moving clouds, the world could care less about the bitty and the bitty could care less about the world. This is what feeling dead must feel like. Only without the consciousness and maybe more darkness, but this was the closest thing they could get to death. Or a peaceful end. He didn't hear the near silent footsteps to his side, or he could but didn't think much of it. Another bitty made their way into their line of sight. The other's dark sockets seemed to drip a black substance of sorts with their emotionless smile on their face. The blue cape around their neck also seemed to be stained by the substance and looked duller overall. As far as the bitty could see, the other bitty had a gray shirt on.