VOID

[ fuck.

Anyways

Happy spoopy month! ]

— — —

The void was a troubling topic.

People had their assumptions on it.

The definition of the void or a void is "not valid or legally binding or completely empty or "empty space".

The void was nothing. No color or anything. Just emptiness...

Like that. If you're sane enough to use dark mode.

Some have said the void works as portals to other dimensions. Then, outsiders came and showed residents the power of portals and their ability to travel throughout the Multiverse and to other universes. Some disclosed the theory and others expanded on it. With the proof of alternate universes existing, some thought about the existence of other Multiverses. Completely different sets of universes existing by a different or similar set of rules as theirs. The theory was crazy, but science was a crazy type of logic.

People tried to experiment with the void. Testing to see if it could provide infinite power, but there was nothing to connect to. Some tried to explore nothing. Only to get no results. Those who dare enter the void were doomed to it. They were never seen nor remembered by any person. Their loved ones or colleagues didn't remember them. There were remains of their accomplishments or of their mere existence, but no one remembered them.

No matter their importance.

So what are we supposed to do here?
...
I don't know
Maybe if you didn't PUSH ME!
HEY! I didn't know the ledge was unstable!
NO THAT'S WHY YOU FELL! NOT WHY YOU PUSHED ME!!
maYBE...DON't aRguE?
OH SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE
0h wh@t's p13?
How Do You Not Know What Pie Is?!
AH!
AH!
@H!
AH FUCK!
AH!
...whAT?
Uhh...
Oh Did You Just Fall?
... WHAT?!

Voices of SOULs who entered the void wandered and talked amongst one another. Their physical bodies have been long destroyed by the void by no reasonable means. I mean, no one knows how or what the void does. Or why it does what it does. Why would it keep the SOULs of those damned to the void but not their physical bodies? A few, maybe a handful, of SOULs had tried to uncover the void's capabilities, going further than anyone else was willing to go...

No one has heard of them since.

The SOULs felt like they were being constantly watched, but over an unnamed amount of time they got used to the stares. They were still there and entitys of unimaginable power continued to watch. One being looked more closely.

This was |}#4T*NY

Those SOULs who went wandering were lost to the void. Yes technically jumping into the void is already permanent death, but death is something mortals think they understand. They don't know the full extent of it. It's best they stop trying to drive themselves insane by making them believe they're right in everything. Unless it directly affects the beings responsible for those important balances.

Now, there was this one SOUL who had purposely fallen into the void. Most were explorers or those who had accidentally fallen into the void, but this one SOUL purposely fell down. The SOUL's life was filled with pain, the poor thing being treated less than dirt. He was an important part to his Multiverse's survival yet he was thrown around like the puppets he makes.