Daycare

There wasn't much where he was from. Just a blank void of nothingness. To him that was his world. Until some time where other things came to him and gave him a world of color. There were so many new things and shapes and noises. It was fun seeing everything for the first time.

"Welcome to the latest news where an inhuman testing facility was recently discovered. Police and the FBI are currently investigating the scene now". Standing in front of the presumed testing facility were many police cars along with authorities standing around said building. "Some of the authorities have already entered the premises as we speak and we are currently waiting for more information on the topic. Back to you Erica."

Inside the building, authorities were containing everyone they caught. There was minimum violence and they hoped to keep it that way. The hallways were long and there were doors every few feet on either side of them. One team that entered the building earlier on encountered a door at the end of a path they were taking. The door seemed to have a passcode along with ID verification and many locks to it. Deciding to see the other side for people, one of the officers attempted to open it. It did not budge. The team radioed the other teams in the vicinity in case of needed backup assuming the room inside held something of importance if it was given multiple locks, possibly weapons or even the rest of the hiding occupants. After getting confirmation they rigged bombs on the door. Standing clear the team blew up the bombs, when the smoke clear the door was majorly damaged but not blown off. Though it seemed as it could take one more bomb before it fell. Rigging another 1 or 2 bombs they stood clear one again and detonated the bombs. The door exploded and there was a hole in place of where the door once stood.

Past the door was a brightly lit white room, entering said room there was a small black figure occupying the room. The figure looked towards the officers with red sockets.

Sockets?

It had no clothing so their bones were exposed and looked very thin and brittle. An officer approached the now identified skeleton and knelt down to its height.

"Hey little guy, you okay?"

It just stared at the officer, and with no eyelights they couldn't tell what it was feeling. Or if it was even alive. The skelly reached for the officer's face and pat their face. It continued to pat and feel the officer's face and a smile made its way onto the skelly's face. The officer chuckled and told the group to continue searching for others while one stayed for incase assistance.

"Imma pick you up little guy. Is that okay?" the officer asked. Waiting for a response the skeleton just stared at the officer and they were put in another few minutes of silence.

"I don't think they understand you Raven"

"..."

The now named Raven looked at his other officer before looking back at the skeleton. He then started rattling his arm bones, moving them up and down quickly making a bone chattering sound. The latter looked interested in the rattling and attempted to copy his movements. With limp hands they started moving their arms like Raven, quickly up and down. The sound wasn't exact but with the addition of their limp hands banging on their arms, there was some rattling. Raven seemed happy that he actually paid attention to skeleton history, this was another way skeletons communicated before they became more magic based and could speak. Raven's partner seemed confused but went with it. They weren't a skeleton so it's probably a skeleton thing.

After a few more seconds of rattling raven asked the skeleton if it was okay with being picked up. Said skeleton stopped rattling and looked back up at Raven, dropping its arms and going back to staring at Raven. Being sent back into a few seconds of silence before Raven's partner spoke up.