Safe

-Heavy topics like suicide, degrading comments, blood ahead -

Destroying less than 50 AUs got one of his bones broken.

So he'd destroy often

Stargazing had him go blind.

He stopped visiting OuterTale and actively avoided it like the plague.

Talking with anyone, even if they started it, had the strings around his joints tighten and ̶s̶h̶e̶ he would have to kill them off.

He never spoke, not even to himself or the voices.

A destructive spree without angering Fate's child, which was near impossible, would grant him 2 minutes to himself. Even if he had no grasp of time he would always remember the feeling of that fateful day.

It was freeing. And short lived.

Years of being reprimanded for small things had him obedient like a dog. Following the orders of the one holding the leash tied so tightly around his neck with little hesitance. He was a thing. Something to be ordered around and given the poorest treatment. He deserved to be beaten to the ground for even considering suicide. Such a selfish act for him to even consider, the multiverse would be spared no mercy just as he has been. He would never wish that on his enemies, not even Ink. His bones screamed at him just as the voices and Fate. They screamed for a break and for him to lie down, whether it was death or just sitting down they begged him to stop. At one point they had stopped hurting and at that point in time he was the happiest he could've ever been.

But then they began to sting once again, and he was pushed into agony.

He could, should, be dead by now. With the amount of wounds covering his person, any normal being not under a diety's control would be long since dead. Their family and close ones would be mourning their death. But Error didn't have anyone who loved him. Who would love a mass murderer?

His bones split and blood sprouted like gushers onto the floor. Strings were so tight they broke lines of Magic flowing through his body and left indents on his vertebrae. He was constantly hung by his neck and left to bleed out like a pig on a hook, voices slammed around his skull demotivating words that stabbed his soul were all that he heard. Blood sprinkled from his mouth from biting back his cries and one of his tongues was ripped out. He once had eight and now he had three. What would happen when he had one or no tongues left he didn't know nor bother dreading about it. He would just suffer in the present rather than worry about the future.

Fate was just having a ball tormenting her favorite toy. Her son was just enjoying his day, creating beautiful universes that would satisfy anyone's curiosity until that demented destroyer came along and began his reign of terror. Her precious baby had to stop the stupid glitch from destroying his creations and he was in a horrible mood afterwards. She sought to punish the glitch for his inconvenience and stupidity. Why would he destroy now when he had plenty of time in the multiverse, just dismissing her child's time and happiness. He probably did it intentionally, trying to ruin her beloved's happiness. She interrogated the idiotic murderer who denied hurting her child by destroying intentionally but she never would believe a murderer. She taught the destroyer a lesson that should've been learned. He was just to stupid to get it through his dumb skull.

His voice had long since toned out as his breaths came out ragged. His throat burned like all of his open wounds as strings dug into them just as the harmful words did. A small pool of blood began to form underneath him and around the void. It was just filled with a dotted pattern like that OuterTale sky he loved so much. He should be thankful she doesn't have his bones broken or destroy all his favorite universes. Oh but his cries were lovely. Breaking a toy like it was just downright fun and she was glad her child also took part in hurting this pathetic little glitch.

A bad hit to the skull had him limp and unconscious for an undetermined amount of time. Fate soon woke him and continued the everlasting hell, oblivious to the crowd of monsters entering the Anti-Void.

"ERROR YOUR REIGN OF TERR—"

A cry of complete anguish and pain sounded out, leaving the creator and the council completely speechless. They saw the bloodbath around the Anti-void and Error's own bones being bent in awkward directions. His skull laid to the side somehow still attached to his neck as his arms were twisted behind his head, the turtle neck he wore was torn and pieces of bones and ribs were scattered across the floor. Those cracks in his skull looked to have gotten bigger and had a few more joining the already existing ones. The bones that they could see were torn to shit and panicked ragged breaths came from the limp corpse as he struggled to stand on his feet which looked as if they'd give out at any moment.

Ink stood frozen at the sight, he caught a small glimpse of red strings tied around Error's neck and bones, they looked to be drilled into them after many years. What got him back to reality was Dream fainting to the left of him followed by one of the council members screaming their own head off. The Council began to panic as Error was dropped to the ground and laid like a corpse, the few medics in the ranks ran over to Error to check his multitude of injuries while others were frozen in place or looked around the void at the splatters of blood. Ink looked at Dream, who was being picked up and taken back, before looking at Blue who was one of the healers that ran up to Error's lifeless body.

Blue had quickly picked him up and took control, ordering transports to take them to Medictale for proper medical assistance. Ink ran over and created a portal to Medictale and hopped in right after Blue.

The once quant and calm lobby of Ebott hospital was challenged by the sudden portal in the middle of it and out came two skeletons. One holding a corpse and the other the respectable creator. They asked for emergency care and were immediately given it as doctors and nurses came out a little under a minute, taking away the destroyer to emergency care. The pair tried to follow the doctors but they were told that Error would have to be immediately checked over and taken care of with no distractions

They were left in the lobby with Blue supporting stained clothing. They looked at where the doctors fled to and couldn't help but worry for their adversary.

What just happened?