Missing

A child wandered into the Daycare, with dark bones and tears flowing down his cheeks. Red sockets stared down the receptionist desk, his sleeves fell over his arms and the red turtle neck went to the middle of his femur. His black pants reached mid shin and a blue scarf dragged behind him. He continued to wander in, going behind the reception desk and seeing a computer with a few sticky notes and pens next to it. Curiously, he grabbed the colorful sticky notes and fiddled with them. Pulling a few out he looked as if he discovered gold and continued to pull apart the sticky notes. The sounds of children and multiple noises came from his left, gaining his curiosity. Surrounding him were fallen sticky notes of which he left on the floor as he moved closer to the entrance from where the noise was coming from. His scarf caught onto some of the notes, pulling them along.

Coming to another entrance, he stood in the middle of it as he observed the multiple kids running around. The room was colorful with soft mats lining the floor and kids in groups or running around with other kids. Few adults were scattered around the children's place and looked to be helping or playing with the youngins.

He didn't know what to think with all this sudden information. All the moving blurs made his soul quicken and the sudden color had his mind reiling. His skull was pounding at the loud sounds and bright colors compared to the calm and neutral front desk. A kid with black and white clothing made eye contact with the homeless child, a tilt of his head before another child ran into them, distracting them until they pointed out the child to the other. Both were now staring at the child and the yellow one that had bumped into the monochrome instantly screamed a polite greeting, getting the attention of some of the children.

The new child flinched at the noise and fled once there were more than two gazes staring him down. Dropping the remaining sticky notes and exiting through the door. Cross and Dream looked at the retreating body from where they stood with the latter's smile slowly falling.

"Did I scare him?"

"I dun think you did"

Dream grabbed Cross's arm before making his way to one of the caretakers currently in the room; Goth. "Mr. Goth!"

"Hm? Yeah Dream?"

"There was a kid at the door" Goth looked concerned and glanced at the door. He asked what the mystery child looked like and a brief description of the skeleton was given. There weren't many off-colored skeletons outside of PJ and Gray, at least not from what he's seen.

"Okay, I'll talk to PJ about it"

Half assed story cause I couldn't think of anything 😫😫😫