Taken in

[ I'm gonna commit a felony and no one can stop me ]

————

Living with no parents wasn't hard but wasn't really easy. At least it was a bit easier for Papyrus, he couldn't imagine what his older brother Sans was going through. While he doesn't know a lot he knows that their situation isn't normal. Now he was hanging out with Boss and Honey, two of his friends from when he was really young. All their older brothers know each other giving them enough time to bond and become great friends.

Boss is rather narcissistic but does care. Just does it rather violently. His actual name isn't Boss but he's got a few reasons why he's called boss. 1. He takes the lead in most situations causing Honey to call him 'Boss' one day and he ended up liking it. 2. He does want to someday run a big successful company. Y'know, being the Boss. One thing is for sure that if you hurt anyone of his friends or close family. Hell is sure to rain down on you. He likes what he classifies as 'Bad boy' stuff but he'd never tell you that he's saved a kitten or two in his life, or that the gifts he gives are seriously well thought out. He along with his older brother live with Papyrus and Honey's brothers.

Honey is pretty chill and likes sweets, constantly having some sweets in his pocket or inventory and can be constantly seen with a lollipop in his mouth. Somehow he's always wrapped up in Boss's and Papyrus's antics but doesn't seem to mind. Like an introvert having been picked up by two extroverts and being the only sane brain cell in the group. Honey and his brother actually live with Papyrus due to their slightly young age. They're both close in age but his brother is slightly older by a few weeks so he takes the "big brother" role.

Papyrus himself was a charming kid. He's got that smile that could brighten anyone's day. It's very well known that he's got a kind SOUL and some think that kindness and determination run through his marrow. They say determination because even if he fails, he's willing to continue to try until he hits his own limit. A real sweet Monster really.

Boss  ATK 12  DEF 10

*Best not to mess with him
*Likes to say: "Muah ha ha"

—————

Honey  ATK 12  DEF 10

*Likes sweet things
*Is smart for his age, more so in science

—————

Papyrus  ATK 10  DEF 10

*Is really nice (no seriously) but not naive
*Likes to say: "Nyeh he he!"

The trio attended the same school which only strengthened their strong bond. Currently Honey and Boss were waiting for Papyrus. Boss wore a leather jacket with 2 spikes on each shoulder over a red shirt as well as ripped jeans and his torn red scarf hanging around his neck. Honey wore a white and orange shirt, the orange part being on the upper half of the shirt, and green jean shorts.

2 of the 3 friends waiting for the other is a common occurrence as sometimes one of them stays behind or is a bit late for their meetups. Today Boss had something to show them and wass rather adamant with having them arrive at a certain time.

"Paps Sure Is Taking His Time..." Honey stated, raising his skull from his book to look at the school's doors.

"OH JUST BE PATIENT. PAPYRUS TRIES JUST AS HARD AS WE DO WHEN IT COMES TO SCHOOL" Boss argues with Honey, "WE'RE NOT LEAVING HIM. EVEN IF WE ARE LATE TO THIS MYSTERIOUSPLACE YOU'RE TAKING US TO"

"Well We Got An Appointment And We Can't Really Cancel It Or Get Our Money Back"

"WELL THAT DOESNT SEEM FAIR"