HAPPY (maybe) BIRTHDAY

An errro fic abt the gang not knowing Error's bday but ink knows

01/04/20XX

"Wait. Error, when's your birthday?"

While recovering after New Year's Day, they had a massive party where a few people may have destroyed a few things...

Like their table...

One of their beds...

The entrance...

A few hall ways....

Maybe the entire castle 😗 BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

The point is; they never celebrated Error's birthday the entire year.

"Oh right, When is your birthdate Error?" Nightmare involved himself in this important and relevant question. His own birthday was near the end of the year, December 21st, so even he, the embodiment of negativity, has a day to himself. Or, to himself and his twin.

Error looked at the gang and shrugged, "I never really celebrated it. It's not so important"

....

"Okay, First of all, Bullshit," Killer began, he started towards Error, pointing at his chest where his soul floating aimlessly, but also not physically touching the glitch, "Everyone has a birthday. And two; it IS important. To us!"

Error looked shocked at this information and let out a light laugh and kind smile. "Yeah... I guess you all do sorta, maybe care"

"Hell yes we do"

"So, wanna tell us your birthday?" Horror asked the big bang question. Error smiled, with no one noticing the sly little sparkle in his sockets.

"No."

"WHAT!?"

"WHY!"

"COME ON ERROR!"

"Why won't you tell us?" Nightmare asked. He could hear a lamp being smashed on the ground and took all his will power to not turn around to spare the insane skeleton a chance at redemption.

Error looked at the guardian, smiled, and left to clean up one of the destroyed hallways. Leaving the gang to PAINFULLY wonder when their immortal friend's birthday is...

Forget the castle, this was more important.

01/19/20XX

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The gang could hear Killer shout followed by a pop of confetti.

Confetti has two "T"s in it??

They went over to the semi-fixed living room where they saw the last bit of confetti falling to the ground and Error being covered in it.

"Right? It's your birthday?!"

"...No?" "DAMN IT!!" Killer stomped away after his surprise welcome, everyone looking as if he was insane as he moved to the kitchen.

"What....? What was that about?" Error looked at the rest of the gang as if they had the answers for Killer's sudden exclamation.

"I'm gonna go on a whim and say he's trying to guess when your birthday is" Dust tore his direction from the kitchen to Error who kicked around the confetti before closing the entrance door.

"Oh. I guess with the context it's self explanatory" he looked around at the gang to see if they were expecting him to just give up his birthdate.

"Maybe you wouldn't have to experience that if you told us your birthday" Horror tried. Dust held a laugh as Killer's head immediately shot out of the kitchen.