Possession

[tw: body horror? Could it b classified as that?]

Wandering around an AU. The atmosphere was tense as he had yet to encounter anyone. Dust clouds filled the air making it hard to see, like a papyrus encounter only more dusty than snowy. Sending out his strings, they latched onto nothing. His soul beat slowly as soft breaths escaped his mouth and could be seen as the below freezing temperatures stuck to his bones. He quickly moved to Waterfall where the usually soft music in the background was absent. Every step he took was an indication of his presence despite how soft they were. Passing by a field of echo flowers, a disturbing laugh softly repeated through the few echo flowers that still had a bright glow. The laugh was sharp with some flowers and faint in others. It was high pitched and taunting, distracting Error with a very sharp laugh coming from one of the flowers.

Looking around he kept his body facing forward as he looked at the flowers he stepped across and he came to an abrupt halt. Quickly turning he summoned a bone to fire behind him, his soul dropping to his stomach as vines grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ground. Picking himself up his soul was grabbed and he was sent to the rocky ceiling above. With the weight of his body it didn't take long for him to hit the ceiling, rocks falling as he fell. A bundle of bones waited for him, impaling his ribs and going through his soul. He took a breath instead of screaming and looked up at his attacker. Grabbing at the bones which he only took more damage from. A sans with his signature jacket and shorts wore an empty smile, with a small pinprick in his left eye and a yellow smiling flower in his right.

"Well golly! Look what we've got here buddy!" Referring to Sans as his BUD-dy, that grin on his face did not falter at any moment. Error pulled himself out of the bones and the cracking of bones breaking and falling to the ground. The Sans flinched and observed him further while Flowey continued taunting while hiding his underlying fear. "Wowie! I can't believe you're still alive! I swore I hit your soul or at least the majority of your chest! Oh well." The Sans' breath hitched as his magic was brought forth and a gaster blaster was summoned to fire. Pulling out his strings, Error closed the jaw of the baster and went for Sans' soul. Pulling on both, the blaster was sent to the ground and the judge's soul was brought out and crushed. Tears slowly feld from his sockets and a soft "thank you..." Escaped his mouth before he dusted.

Flowely fell into the dust, his vines rooting into the ground and he curled in on himself as the Destroyer approached. "Hey... Hey look! Pal! Buddy! Please! I can offer you a deal, heh..." At this point he was desperate for an escape. Error's soul slowed as his eyelights faded. A hole showed through his ribs, letting Flowey in on the sight that was his soul. Vertigo hit as his vision blurred giving Flowey a chance to flee. He disappeared into the ground, leaving to come up with a plan. Error looked at where Flowey once was and he grabbed his skull. He didn't want to go around the universe looking for this weed. He just wanted a destructive spree without any interruptions. Ink had yet to come and he didn't want to jinx himself by staying in this AU any longer. After a long breath he pulled on his sockets and summoned a few blasters. They began the hunt and he continued through Waterfall and the rest of the Underground. Coming to the King's garden, the flowers stood still and unmoving, despite the obvious one staring back at him. He stared back at the weed, wind passing through the open wound in his chest. He took a deep breath before Flowey spoke, "So... I've been watching  you for a while..."

"And I've noticed that you're just a weeeee bit sad.

So I have a proposition.

I can make you NOT sad, and I can also be not sad!

Don't think we haven't heard of you out in the Multiverse.

'The Multiverse Destroyer'

'A genocider'

'A soulless monster'