Our Home

[ 7146 words TOTAL **before editing

THIS is a failed version of "What is Mine"

But i didn't want to delete, what i'm now seeing as treasure, also cause it's 7000+ words soo

Back then I would've lost my mind ]

[TW : committing ]

—————

His life wasn't the greatest. Forced to watch his universe be destroyed before his sockets and straight into a job he never wanted. Beaten everyday for trying to carry a few million people from their inevitable death in the void. And left for dust. Great life. He made friends who somewhat cared about him, getting him to do normal stuff. Things he no longer needed to survive but he did enjoy eating chocolate as one of his friends, Cross, called it. Blue also made him feel like he was a normal monster, considering his circumstances and the fact he wasn't a normal Monster, Blue was the best Friend that was just a great friend. He taught him a lot of things and made his life slightly bearable.

Slightly

Despite his friends, his life still sucked and was hard. The small positives in his life weren't enough to outweigh the negatives and he was pushed over the edge with an attack that included basically the entire Multiverse attacking him nonstop. A week passed before he finally collapsed, tired and bleeding. He's had many restless...centuries so being tired isn't anything new. Magic is also the same as running out of such a powerful Magic type would be bad and not beneficial when it came to destroying. But nonetheless, his reserves wore thin and he collapsed.

A cry of victory grew from the opposing side and he was trapped under the supervision of the Star Sanses. The Stars were the Main Trio of Multiversal protectors that included; The Creator, Ink, The Guardian of Positivity, Dream, and the Original UnderSwap Sans, Blue. Why a Sans variant would join this powerful Trio some don't know, but with the stamina of a Papyrus and the power of a Sans, the Swap variants are rather strong. Of course still being a lower power level than a Guardian or God but stronger than most variants. Not the Original or the judges of the universe but. Y'know. Still pretty strong.

The Trio had come to a decision to hold him in a strong enough cell that would hold him. As they discussed along with The Council, which was of every Original universes' judge, he was under a multitude of blue bones, regular bones, vines, knives, and paint. Believing it would stop him.

If this was a few years ago. It would.

It's pretty fascinating how people can adapt. As to think that he had a fear of touch, something that he is met with on a daily basis only to fear it. His SOUL, overwhelmed by the amount of things happening and being added on a daily basis, just couldn't take the added physical contact. Most people avoid their fear and they have a good reason to. Unless it's a common occurrence in their life. He was hit, punched, and pushed multiple times during his 'job', a fear of something that is to be expected will get in the way. Eventually the touches didn't hurt as badly as everything else and just faded into something he is barely aware of. It doesn't bother him anymore and while some would congratulate him on overcoming his fear, or just beat the fear back into him, it's just another barrier passed in order to do something necessary. If given the choice to be touched or even a simple handshake, he wouldn't take it. He'd rather destroy without touching anyone.

As for avoiding the many Magic attacks. Well... adaptation. The reason he wasn't moving was because this was considered rest to him. A peace before the storm thing. It was nice not having to worry about someone trying to kill you as they already did. Both in a sort of metaphorical and physical sense. Maybe even something philosophical, like the slow and eventual death of his sanity and mind. Or what's left of it. Yes he's being constantly impaled by fogien objects, but again. Eons of doing this job, have made him desensitized to torture like this. Taking a breath once he heard The Council come to a decision and glitched a bit before teleporting out of the magic holding attacks. Standing fully, he noticed he lost a hand and a few ribs which wasn't uncommon. At least in his job type. The Council and Star trio noticed and Ink grabbed his brush. He knew this would happen. Both of them did.