The Brave, The Bold, and the Fool

[ 'Fate favors those who are Brave'

Some quote from Micheal Vey about Fate

I DO suggest reading it's a FUCKING good series

No backstories are canon just... y'know a shot

TW; bullying, cursing, blood ]

————————————————

The multiverse is a conscious being, that of which cannot be talked to by Mortals or even the Gods in it. It was aware of everything and sought to make things for the better treatment of its own. Like any other being born, The Multiverse came to existence and was dormant for a few eons before 'waking up' and starting to build more on itself. It created beings which lived in Universes. They each had their own set of events that would play out, one being controlled by each universe and were aware of what they should do. They should continue the show. Continuing forward or going back for another show.

The void is another being completely. It has mixed feelings on a lot of things. It has been seen as something that would rip you by your atoms making you feel the worst pain imaginable. It stretches to an infinite degree and there is no end, only a beginning.  No one has tried to enter or even study the void as it would be too dangerous. There can only be speculations and theories, which while they don't calm the curiosity of mortals they take what they can get.

These two outer worldly entities would rarely interact if not for the fact they exist close to each other like roommates. They don't bother another as long as they are not bothered. The multiverse is to mind its own business creating and building on itself and the void is to not interfere or affect the universe the former creates. An unfortunate thing that comes with Mortal curiosity is the fact that they make it hard for the entities to not interact. Most of the universes have somehow had some entrance to the void and while it is not easily accessible it still over gos the line to entities have unconsciously made. The void, fortunately does not seem to suck in the universes and is merely there as a sort of 'floor' for the edge of the universe. The Multiverse leaves the void to stay as both can do nothing about the issue.

This was their peace.

Until another came into play

Beings are usually created out of thin air. Their purposes vary and if they do not interfere with other beings then they are not to be interfered with in return.

This apparently didn't apply to that being

Believe the void and The Multiverse, the unspoken rule still applied. But the being didn't seem to care. Taking The Multiverse in its hold they claimed something that had a consciousness and made it their own. The Multiverse was drained of its creations and could do nothing about it. Everything it had made was gone and it was left blank.

The void certainly couldn't do anything. The being walked all over the void like it was some floor or sorts. The void is an infinite and unending being and this thing just decides to walk all over it?!

Yes. And it did as it pleased.

The being turned to making it's first out of two creations.

UnderTale

While it wasn't its own creation The Multiverse looked at the universe. A simple plot really, a character explores an underground world filled with towns, caves, and other beings. They are required to solve numerous puzzles on their journey. A simple concept to The Multiverse but it seemed to be the being's magnum opus. It attempted to make another creation, this one taking after the characters in UnderTale but having a different appearance and purposes. There seemed to be no story but was mainly for the entertainment of the being.