Recovery

[ Hey, remember thAT war I mentioned!

Also best to know that I know nothing about wars and fighting strats sooo yeah

TW; mentions of Blood, death, cursing, racism?

Fuckin stupid fuckin plot ]

————————————————

A barren wasteland was all that could be seen. This was once a great city where Humans lived peacefully. People thought that their ancestors' actions of banishing Monsters into Mt. Ebbott and with the Supreme Court anonymous decision of 4-5, the Monsters were let out using an old barrier opening spell by 9 individuals who were related to the mages who first sealed the Monsters. After the release of the Monster Race some Humans weren't too happy about it and it caused controversy and countries to become split on the idea of Monsters living amongst Humans. Some say that Monsters should stay near Mt. Ebbott but Monsters want to explore the New World which left the King to attempt to make amends with the Human representatives. It didn't end well.

A small disagreement between a Monster and a Human quickly turned people and even Monsters against each other. Some Monsters thought they should 'Thank the Stars and their Wishes' that they're even aboveground and some say they should be able to travel and explore just as Humans do. The Humans are split between letting the Monsters stay near Mt. Ebbott, letting them have equal rights as other races have, and few say the Monsters should be put back in Mt. Ebbott. So the world is split. Great. This instigated small fights between the two Races which eventually led to a war between people then towns and then countries. Which is where we left off.

A barren wasteland.

Relaxing against a barrier, a tall for a skeleton-skeleton relaxed. They had a green army uniform that somewhat blended with the terrain despite their white bones along with a helmet on their skull. They along with a few other skeletons hide in different parts of the Underground; throughout The Ruins, Snowdin, WaterFall, and HotLands. New Home was too dangerous as they could be found by the king and there weren't many hiding spots that they could go to. This skeleton was one of those that lived in WaterFall, they along with their relatives lived in a sealed up crack in WaterFall behind a waterfall. A safety precaution their parents told them. When they heard that Monsters were being freed from the Underground from a nearby Echo Flower they told the others and sent one outside and waited to see if it was actually safe. They had a good reason to hide, the Monster-Human War greatly depleted their kind and it drove fear into the remaining. The skeleton themselves was raised behind the WaterFall so when the one they sent out, named Roman, said it was okay and the War was over everyone was ecstatic yet nervous. The last they saw of Humans was when they were banished to the Underground. The King and most of Monster-kind thought Skeletons were extinct only leaving [︎☝✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼] the Skeleton brothers. So when the hidden skeletons came out of their hiding spots, it was a great and surprising surprise.

Turns out the 'War' wasn't over.

Turning to face one of their Human companion, who was eating a Beef Stew. He had dark skin with black hair and was shorter than the skeleton but to be fair, they are above the average height. Tyler, or Ty as some people call him, looked towards the skeleton, "Everything good up there?" The skeleton nodded, peeking over to get another look just in case. Yep just a barren wasteland with approaching vehicles.

.

.

.