Little Ducklings

[. Òo—

^^It looks like a bird! ]

—————

Destroying isn't something for the vulnerable or unstable people. It isn't for anyone. Who in their right mind would constantly destroy thousands of lives everyday while you're also constantly attacked and berated for every single one of your very limited options? No one. No one includes Error, but he's been doing this for as long as he can remember. Doing so, of course no one would have an amount of sanity left with this job. Most use the excuse that he's insane and he probably is. He won't deny it but there's a sort of calmness to this 'insanity'. He's usually zoned out, destroying his 'muscle' memory at this point. If he does happen to regain some consciousness, he could lash out. He's only ever lashed out when there's too much happening that thinking would only do harm. Sure his thoughts are scattered to the point his skull might as well be the void but he's still got more sense in there than most of the sain inhabitants of the Multiverse.

He's referring to their blindness to reality and picky acceptance rate.

They've accepted Death, they've accepted Life, they're cool with Negativity, considering their HATE for him and anything remotely like him. They've definitely accepted Creativity, Positivity, and Life. But when it comes to Destruction. They look away, tense their shoulders, they give him nothing but glares and a broken... everything. He has nothing.

He's never held a grudge against the King of Negativity, Nightmare. You could say they're buddies. But he just thinks the other can get away with so many things. When entering an AU, he and his lackeys earn screams and a small battle with either the inhabitants of the universe or with the Stars; consisting of the Creator, the Guardian of Positivity, and a Mortal.

For Error, on the other broken mismatched hand, he enters an AU, does his job and earns a game of tag with the Stars and a few others throughout different AUs he attempts to destroy. His Anti-void isn't safe despite the Creator, Ink's, dislike of white. People still find some way to give him at least 2 broken bones.

So he's just been destroying as fast as he can. Eerily so calm for a Monster killing off children, loved ones, those who fought with their blood sweat and tears. Everyone. Without so much as a blink. He stopped feeling things that were never given to him. Sure Nightmare and his gang were nice, but the cons outweigh the pros. He occasionally hangs out with them but it's more of an unconscious decision.

Currently he found himself wandering an AU. There was dust in the air, as he's already destroyed most of the Ruins and Snowdin. Continuing his path, he didn't realize a pair of skeletons looking out from behind the houses. They were small for the usual skeletons that inhabit the Universe. Their clothes looked big on them. The taller one seemed to have small sockets and wore a long white coat over a green hospital dress that reached their knees. The smaller had on a gray turtleneck, that was obviously longer and larger than them, over a green hospital gown like the first. Their sockets were larger than the former but one of their eye lights seemed to have faded. They looked at each other before looking back at the dark skeleton and slowly followed.

Error continued his, now conscious, destruction, killing off WaterFall, HotLands, and beginning New Home. What was rather unique about this universe was that it was on a really plain background. White. There was really no snow or possibly ruins now that he looks at it. No lava or water, besides some lakes and a waterfall or two. This Universe was just sitting in a white void. Very few inhabitants as well. Error wasn't one to indulge himself in a universe's code unless it's to finish the job. So he just continued on his merry way

Followed by the small skeletal pair.

Actually, looking back at the inhabitants, Undyne looked like a kid. So did Alphys when he caught a glimpse of her escaping. Error doesn't like killing kids, never did. But it wasn't really an option. Either kill them, practically giving them mercy, or letting them live their last few seconds without their loved ones, and be thrown into the void where they'll be constantly ripped apart by their codes.